question about swift trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by bighitter1, Mar 4, 2006.

1. This clause is totally illegal, you cannot prevent someone from earning a living.

#51     Jun 13, 2006
  2. They can stop you from voting for a different party in China, so i think they can keep you from doing anything :)

#52     Jun 13, 2006
  3. Well I was talking about places where laws aren't enforced at the end of an automatic weapon, if such a place still exists.

#53     Jun 13, 2006
  4. around here the law isnt enforce with an AK... actually is hardly enforced at all...

but I agree, that clause is total BS...

#54     Jun 14, 2006
  5. freeitaly

freeitaly

You know the situation in china now?

yes,i admit that we traders only have 10% of the profit we made in china.That is because wo have wonderful people,but little prop firms.
    If you come to china,you are nothing at all. you will never win over us chinese!!

#55     Nov 26, 2006
  6. If you search www.workopolis.com the Finance, Trader section you see that Swift is now using a headhunter to try and find traders! Headhunters usually take a % of 1st years salary of the employee they find.

x% of -0- = 0% :(

#56     Nov 26, 2006
  7. GGSAE

GGSAE

hehehe i just went over one of the listings...

ADDITIONAL SKILLS:
    -Video game play history (gamers)
    -Ability to have fun under pressure
    -Poker skills
    -Market interest
    -Enjoys a challenge
    -Ability to “think outside of the box”

Maybe this add should be posted in a high school cafeteria, lol.

#57     Nov 26, 2006
  8. kevshirl

kevshirl

man what you dont realise if you dont treat your employees fair theyll just get up and leave, and from a business perspective youll lose money in the end cause you wont be able to retain good traders

#58     Dec 26, 2006
  9. stylelad

stylelad

I'm from Eastern Eurpe and working for Swift. We've got 10 percents of made net. Its true. But what other variants for us? Can we trade from our country through any other prop trading firm??As I know only Swift got lots of offices all over the world...Can we trade from our country remotly from home using other brokers or firms?Of cause, we can use http://www.ameritrade.com/ or something like that, bet we need DIRECT ACCESS.So no other variants for us, guys.Only 10%...=(

#59     Dec 30, 2006
  10. harold

harold

lots of traders in china, and more than 20 branchs here,
    i'm one of them,

in chongqing branch,mainland,china.

#60     Dec 31, 2006