question about swift trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by bighitter1, Mar 4, 2006.

1. I got nothing to say in regards to swift but this could be the stupidest thing i have herard all day, why do you think GM and Ford are going under???? cause chinese automakers like honda are paying the equivalent of about 2$ U.S. a day while Ford and GM are getting raped by union workers in Notrth America working on an assembly line making 50k doing work that any idiot could do, you should question not the morality of swift but the morality of your own government and your own companies who are more then willing to exploit your people.

#21     Apr 6, 2006
  2. B1010

B1010

Am I understanding this correctly? What your saying is the traders are charged a desk fee, commission per share, then only receive only 10% of their profits???

#22     Apr 6, 2006
  3. Yeah that's pretty much it, except that they are not charged per share but per trade. Wanna sign up?

#23     Apr 6, 2006
  4. B1010

B1010

I'll pass.

#24     Apr 7, 2006
  5. lennox

lennox

hey, cool down man.I complitely agree with you, but seems u just didn't get what i meant.I just said that it's not fkn funny when someone have a smaller salary for the same work, and that this guy wouldn't laugh at their place.Yes, maybe i'm a bit communist, but that's it.Still any questions?

#25     Apr 7, 2006
  6. Perfectly stated.

My first trading job was at Chimera Capital. I was hired with 10 other guys. I was the only white guy - the rest were asians. They are perfect candidates for scalping/churning. Just give 'em 100k in BP and you'll make double that off them in the first year.

#26     Apr 7, 2006
  7. lennox

lennox

also : don't ever say "shut the hell up" and same shit to someone, i'll get a punch somewhen.Keep your emotions at yourself, aren't you a trader?

#27     Apr 7, 2006
  8. Lennox.......1st of all i wasnt talking to you....i was replying to the same post as you from another member of ET so there is no need for you to take offense as it wasnt directed at you......and 2nd..as for the "shut the hell up"......if these people that continue to bash Swifttrade and its practises would stop using false, misleading, inaccurate and totally wrong information to try and make the company look bad for what ever reason....then i would stop telling them to shut the hell up.....all i would like is if someone wants to talk trash about Swifttrade is that they use correct information.......cause as i have stated in a previous post....it is not Swifttade that is "taking advantage" of these Chinese traders.....it is a Chinese business person that opened a Swifttrade branch......not that they are taking advantage of them at all......IMO....which in my world is the only one that really counts! :)

#28     Apr 7, 2006
  9. lennox

lennox

i'll=u'll
    typo above

#29     Apr 7, 2006
  10. fhl

fhl

A business pays what it takes to get employees. Thats the way free markets work. Swift apparently can get plenty with the deal they are presenting. The asians are not slaves. They can leave if there is a better deal. Saying that it is not fair because traders in another country get more is astonishingly ignorant, even for a communist.

#30     Apr 7, 2006