question about swift trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by bighitter1, Mar 4, 2006.

1. freeitaly

freeitaly

looks like you have no pride and nationalism£¿ oh, how sad you are! what is your mother give birth to you for? the guy who have no pride and nationalism for his motherland could only work as a slave ....
    ¨q¡É¨r£¨¦á¦ä¦á£©¨q¡É¨ron your mothercountry's behalf

#111     Jan 12, 2007

2. I have both pride and love for my country. As for working as a slave, funny it is coming from the guy whose country is being built on semi-slave labor in conditions comparable to 19th. century capitalism run by a bunch of pseudo communists. Too bad Kafka is dead, your sordid country would allow him to be creative once again.
    Now, once you start making 150.000 Mercedes cars instead of 7.000 Cherry's then you could come here and "be proud'.

As for the reason why my mother gave birth to me. Well, I hope I was a product of love between my parents and not a patriotic duty to make my country greater and stronger. also, I am sure the same reasons were present when my sister was born, and unlike some other countries, she was not allowed to die like it happens in those countries where girls are consider less than desirable to have. Now that is what I call progress.

#112     Jan 12, 2007
  3. freeitaly

freeitaly

I don't want to argue about it any more.. life have different meannings to different people , and you are eating what your ancestor left for you,while we are creating for our next generation...

#113     Jan 13, 2007
  4. cvds16

cvds16

you wont be creating much of a new generation: 30 million men in surplus for a shortage of females ...

#114     Jan 13, 2007

5. You do not want to debate because you argue fantasies and I argue facts. :D :D :D

#115     Jan 13, 2007
  6. Nationalism is useless. It´s only purpose is getting the masses to approve {and fight} the wars of their governing classes.

#116     Jan 14, 2007
  7. This is the best swift trade thread on the board....

:/

#117     Jan 14, 2007