Question about OptionStation2000i

Discussion in 'Options' started by dojistar, Aug 25, 2002.

1. dojistar

dojistar

I am thinking about getting Optionstation2000i and would like to hear the opinions of Traders who have previously used it and traders using it at the moment,replys much appreciated

2. It seemed like a good idea when I owned it, but it never worked properly, along with the rest of 2000i.

I am almost positive that TS no longer sells those products in the US. The main problem was with the Global Server data delivery system. So now they only sell TS6 which is okay, but a little old feeling and has none of Options Station's features.

I've Options View is pretty good, but it seemed pretty expense and I've never used it.

HTH.

3. I called TS Friday and they confirmed that Optionstation is only for non US. They might incorporate features of it into the new release of Tradestation 6 so we will see.

BobbyMercerFan-do you mean you bought Optionvue and have not been using it? I can buy it from you. If interested private message me ok

4. No, I forgot to put the word "heard" after "I've." Sorry.

5. dreamer

dreamer

I use OptionsXpress for trading options and find them adequate. Not affiliated, just a satisfied customer.

Bob on Whidbey Island

"Don't confuse effort with results"