Question about James Stock

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mytwocents, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Now see, the sad thing, is that in all reality, the only person I could actually 'beat up' would be my sister, and it would probably be a pretty good cat fight...but in Coins' case, I'm pretty sure he'd take one look at me, realize that hell would have to be frozen over before I'd go out with him, and then he'd kick his own ass for being such sorry sob.... So yes, in effect, the Coins appointed 'forum whore' would kick his ass....

#81     Jun 4, 2004
  2. Coins

Coins

I never said I was disciplined. What, this is now Disney World?

As far as "an ass-kicking from the 'forum whore'" I'd rather use her ass for other things... too bad she's such a bull masculine.

You can go back to whacking your pud, now, Happyboy.

coinz

#82     Jun 4, 2004
  3. Coins

Coins

"I'm pretty sure he'd take one look at me, realize that hell would have to be frozen over before I'd go out with him."

*buys you a snow cone* ;-)

Oh wait... only women who actually want a man would appreciate that gesture....

Besides, who ever said anything about going out? There's nothing I need to go out for, Miss Tank. All my jollies can be had right in bed - yours or mine.

Second, I wouldn't drop a cent on you. You're in fantasy to think otherwise. You're lucky I'd even consider you - your being a rapidly aging spinster.

Being Sicilian/Indian, chicks over 20 usually cannot keep up with me.

Good luck, though, bye now (read pls don't reply to me, about me or on my threads anymore).

And stop PMing me.

C

#83     Jun 4, 2004
  4. Coins, Im sure you experience this a lot in your life, but do you get the feeling that you are talking to yourself?

#84     Jun 4, 2004
  5. or gekko? i think its longsnit hes been quiet since axeman jammed him in the ars

#85     Jun 4, 2004
  6. Coins

Coins

LOL... sometimes!

c

#86     Jun 4, 2004