Question about James Stock

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by mytwocents, Jun 1, 2004.

1. I've seen mention of this guy in previous threads and I don't know why he is loved or hated (I assume its the latter) but, can someone tell me if this guy 'James Stock' that you all talk about is actually named James Stock (as opposed to an alias). I'm sure this is just a coincidence but I thought I'd check and make sure..... can someone fill me in?

2. Coins

Coins

You sound sooooooo bored....

Why are you so bored?

I'll probably be the only reply you get on this thread.

Would you like to type on my keyboard? ;-)

3. No, I'm not.....well, I guess I'm always a little bored, but no, in this case I happen to come across the names James Stock with a company (completely unrelated to trading) that we may or may not do business with....and when I saw in his bio that he used to be a stock trader (even though, like I said, this is our company which has nothing to do with trading) well, it just got me thinking.... I never would have even noticed it...I mean I'm sure there is more than one James Stock in this world, but that he used to be a trader..well, it just got me very curious. So come on...someone please help a sista out?

4. Coins

Coins

Here's a link... I came across 20 "James Stock" in AZ alone. You may want to try Jim Stock and Jimmy Stock too. (*busts up laughing*)
    http://www.smartpages.com/whitepage...irstname_begins_with=1&state_id=AZ&name=stock

Well... what does your company have to do with...?

*YAWWWWWN*

I gottah go for a walk... I'm outah here.

I mean I'm sure there is more than one James Stock in this world, but that he used to be a trader..well, it just got me very curious. So come on...someone please help a sista out? [/B][/QUOTE]<-- I'd help yah, sista, but my tongue would need to be in contact with specific regions of your body that I cannot list here due to some members being under the age of 25.

*wink*

coinz

5. Pabst

Pabst

He's posted under many aliases on ET. Despite the shit he gets from others around here, he's made some GREAT calls. In fact if James Stock (i.e. Nolan, Manilo, Vinny, Romeo) was in competition with Surfer, JS would win hands down. Unfortunately substance rarely wins over style.

6. dookie

dookie

DO YOU WANNA DO HIM ?

7. Coins..... bust up laughing all you want, but I've never run across the name James Stock before I came to ET, and that I happened to run the same name again, but on a completely seperate thing though BOTH were/are traders....well hence why I asked the question....

Hah....you wish..... and BTW, you don't by any chance happen to know someone by the name of TradeOff do you? If not you two should get together....and while you're at it, take dookie with you. Of course I think even with the 'three' of you there, there will still only be one human being in the room.....but that's just a guess......

8. Coins

Coins

OhhhhhhKayyy... tough girl ... so... you want to play Miss Independent, eh? Fine.

You really think it is ME who is missing out?? Ha! I trow not.

Regarding TradeOff... erm... yes, I know him. Now let me ask you a question... What is it about TradeOff that turns you on so passionately?

\(i)/~q : )

(ps: "dookie" I have no connection with - I never even heard of him/her)

9. mytwocents,

I have to give you credit for taking so much s**t on this board. As soon as you post something - anything - some hardup loser has to respond with sexual innuendo.

It's like all the relatives of the truck driver from Thelma & Louise respond to your posts.

Much respect,
    H

10. Coins

Coins

Happyboy, I give YOU credit for blatantly being a phucking cum-slurping faggot. And if we ever met I'd stamp your filthy face and dirty mind into the ground with my boot.

coinz

#10     Jun 2, 2004