Question about capabilities of Esignal 7.0

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by hsanson, May 7, 2002.

1. syd697

syd697

Scott J,

Esignal has an operating presence in Hawaii? That's where I am.

#21     May 10, 2002
  2. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

The states determine what consititutes "presence" and while we don't have an office in Hawaii, apparently the way we conduct business in Hawaii falls under their taxation rules.

I can't answer why another vendor didn't charge you tax, we are simply compiling with the tax regulations as we see them.

Thanks,

#22     May 10, 2002
  3. Before I upgrade to 7.0 can somebody tell me if you can make 1 min charts in the new version that do not cover the entire day similiar to the ones on Qcharts? I hate having to zoom ten times a day.

#23     May 10, 2002
  4. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

You should be able to do that, no problem. You can set the width of each bar, save specific time templates, etc. To test, I created a 1 min candle chart for CSCO for just a one hour period. Saved and exited. When I re-opened it, it was exactly as I left it. I hope that's a good example for you. If you need another example, please let me know.

Thanks,

#24     May 10, 2002
  5. I know you can make the chart for any time period say from 3 to 4 oclock but thats not what I mean. I want to create a one minute chart of about an hour timespan that will stay with the market all day without having to touch the chart again. The reason Im asking all this is the last time I loaded 7.0 I had some problems and I dont want to go through that again unless they have this feature.

#25     May 10, 2002
  6. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

Yes, you can do that as well. As the data comes in, the chart automatically scrolls leaving the approximate time span you have created on the screen.

Thanks,

#26     May 10, 2002
  7. Cool. Thx. If you need a testamonial I'm your man. Esignal has not stalled on me once since I got it, even with my satellite feed. Very happy with it.

#27     May 10, 2002
  8. Splat

Splat

wild,
    out of curiosity, can i ask what esignal package and news
    package you have subscribed to?

regards,

splat

#28     May 11, 2002
  9. wild

wild

"eSignal Real-Time"

#29     May 11, 2002
  10. TC2000 is awesome, and Chris Manning has some outstanding addins,

any plans towards including his studies, as the cost of maintaining two market data feeds, and two platforms for analysis, especially real time makes one choose one over the other, and certainly puts an extreme demand upon the computer budget.

#30     May 11, 2002