Quest for financial freedom

Discussion in 'Journals' started by NominalSpeculator, Jul 6, 2017.

1. algofy

algofy

at least he uses the big finance words you would use in college. Too bad Mr. Market don't give an F how people fluent we are in 'trader speak'. I do wish you the best of luck though but please stop comparing yourself to some of the great HF managers.

#11     Jul 8, 2017
    wintergasp likes this.
  2. ironchef

ironchef

I don't know, he may surprise a few of you.

At least it appeared OP knew a lot more than me (but I admit I don't really know that much) so I am eager to see how his trades play out.

I hope he can make it.

#12     Jul 9, 2017
  3. qxr1011

qxr1011

he certainly may,

but only by the amount of luck :)

depends on what qualify as "to make it"

if we talking about trading for the living using his own money - that's one thing , if we talking about becoming some sort of the professional in the financial industry its another one....

but talking about just trading - he (like everybody else before and after him) will hit the wall, after that he will figure out what kind of the man (trader) is he

like the famous philosopher from Brooklyn ones said: "Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." :)

#13     Jul 10, 2017
  4. ironchef

ironchef

I have a low threshold: In my book if he becomes a profitable trader he "makes it". Can always scale up, refine his methodology.... later.

You gave honest comments and I hope he take it to heart.

Regards,

#14     Jul 10, 2017
  5. Impressive results, albeit for only a very short period of time. Please continue and show us your results. I hope that you will continue to be successful.

#15     Jul 11, 2017
  6. here's a trade i will be keeping track of.
    Short WTI
    Max allocated equity : 25% of Nav
    Starting with 25%/4 of NAV at 49.44 so i can average up if needed.

#16     Aug 6, 2017
  7. Good enough call for the day.
    it might go below 1pc move but that's fine.

#17     Aug 7, 2017
  8. Another trade: the market has capitulated on inflation and the market thinks the fed will too , that is what we call being behind the curve.
    I Expect a relocation from financials to the nasdaq again.

#18     Aug 11, 2017
  9. an excellent trade for me coupled with the dip sponsored proudly by DJT and Kim jong un
    hope there will be others like this when i go live.

#19     Aug 14, 2017
  10. upload_2017-8-14_18-9-22.png

#20     Aug 14, 2017