Queen Birther meltdown...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Aug 3, 2009.

1. jem

jem

#11     Aug 3, 2009
  2. Wallet

Wallet

Both sides are just as quick to point an accusing finger, the left has tried to attack the prior administration on several points of law, but it's their blindness to their own side that's troubling.

I pose the question, if any President sworn to uphold and defend the Constitution, was found to be deliberately conspiring to withhold information and perjuring.... what should be done?

#12     Aug 3, 2009
  3. If Bush and Cheney knowingly went to war on the basis of false pretense, what should have been done, and what should be done now?

How about we clear up all the ifs and buts on that one before proceeding to Obama...

#13     Aug 3, 2009
  4. Wallet

Wallet

If someone deliberately lied and gave false information that promoted the action then go after the person who lied... but Bush and Cheney with the Senate and House all agreed on the action. to blame only part is in err.

Now answer about your President

#14     Aug 3, 2009
  5. You have your answer about Obama, there are no complaints by those who actually matter...

#15     Aug 3, 2009
  6. Wallet

Wallet

You answer

#16     Aug 3, 2009
  7. jem

jem

Those who matter are the citizens followed by the constitution.

I could give shit what hillary thinks.

In fact she may know that some states will require Obama to prove he is a natural born citizen.

It will then be her chance for 8 years.

#17     Aug 3, 2009
  8. Yes, my answer.

The courts, the electoral college, the state of Hawaii election commission, the congress are on one side...and yall birthers are on the other...

#18     Aug 3, 2009
  9. Blah, blah, blah...

Go to a rally and scream like a banshee, see how much that helps...

#19     Aug 3, 2009
  10. Wallet

Wallet

You didn't answer the question.

I'm not asking about President Obama.

I'm asking if any President sworn to uphold and defend the Constitution was found to be deliberately withholding information that would make him Constitutionally ineligible to serve as POTUS and perjuring himself, what should be done.

#20     Aug 3, 2009