Quantum forex online? Scam?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by TraDaToR, Oct 15, 2008.

1. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Hello,

One of my friends just called me. He works in trust business in Geneva and has one of his customers calling 10 times a day for what seems to be a fund collapse or scam.

The guys invested 100K with those guys:

http://www.quantumforexonline.com/the-management-team/the-management-team.shtml

Apparently, you cannot reach them by phone and you don't have access to online accounts for several days.

What do you think?

2. Pretty much anything that involves the words "Forex" and "Online" is a scam. Other key words you should look for are "robots," "auto trading," 1000% gains.

3. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

That's what I told my friend. I thought it was some kind of scam HYIP, but after looking at the management team and general presentation on website, i am not sure if it was not a true fund gone belly up...

4. I've seen some managed Forex funds that looked totally legit. Some of them I found out about cuz they sent me a nice presentation package in the mail on high gloss paper telling about how they make 11ty billion percent per year and I should invest with them (obviously spam cuz I never requested any info from any of these companies). Their website looked legit, too.

Of course I knew it was BS, so I did some research and found forums where people said they lost their entire investment in a matter of weeks with them.

You'd never know it from the literature, tho, seeing as how they achieved 100%+ returns every month for the past 10 years

5. yake

yake

Hello,

I know a few things about Quantumforexonline... If you are interested you can contact me here : jacquadi@voila.fr.

6. Well, if it's written on the internet, it HAS TO be true.

7. ozarka

ozarka

thanks for this information

8. Nah, there's plenty of money to be made trading forex, you just have to learn how to trade is all. :)