Quant Connect Algorithm

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by up5inthree, Aug 24, 2016.

1. I been using Quant Connect for the past few days and It's been fun and exciting but I'm stomped when it comes to coding. I don't have the slightest idea on coding any of the strategies I want to use.

So my question is: is there anyone who willing to code this for me in order for it to work on Quant Connect?

*I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this though*

2. What are you offering to pay?

3. I'm willing to pay between 200-400 USD for this project.

4. Well since the scope of the project hasn't been discussed putting a dollar amount on it is kind of meaningless.

5. A trader/coder can make much more than that in the market in less than a day -- why bother with a pain in the butt gig like that o_O:banghead:

You should instead advertise at one of those Indian tech outsourcing job sites.

6. There seem to be lots of developing-world members/visitors here on ET also.

7. I have used some Indian sites better and the code was horrible and they took for ever to code.

As far scope of the job, I have a few examples of what I want. It needs to be C# and I want it to have Universe Selection of the stocks, Buy Low & Sell High and Risk Control. The Universe Selection and Risk Control are coded in two different strategies from the Quant Connect community but I would like it to be all in one for me.

8. Ashok Yarlagadda

Ashok Yarlagadda Sponsor