Qualities of the ideal signal service(ES)

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by esdaytrade, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Why not? Yesterday we were talking about such a service in the chatroom, (don't want to spam, look it up if interested) and that website was making 2.7 ES per contract with 3-4 trades per day. I think they charged like $150 per month....

Some of the guys on the ES thread also making about that much and their calls are free....(Mbusch just did 7 points today)

P.S.: What would be YOUR average daily per contract?

#31     Oct 3, 2007
  2. ts888

ts888

do you mind mentioning the name of the service you refer to above? I'm confused as to how one would look this up like you say. If you don't want to advertise for them can you PM me? I believe I have tried everyone out there so I'd be shocked if there is a what you say and it doesn't have the usual problems (unrealistic fills, skewed performance results, etc. etc)

I mean seriously guys, if it was so easy why would you not pay 150 a month even if you were already your own self-sufficient trader (which I'm not). Just 3 damn points in a whole month on 1 contract and you break even on the sub fee.

to original poster. 5 pts per week is not too low by any means. I'll try you out but if it sucks, I WILL CRITICIZE YOU.

#32     Oct 3, 2007
  3. Yes, we all owe the moderators a great deal by removing the thread Reaver started under one of his many aliases. Reaver admitted in that post, when questioned by Version why he started the thread, that he worked for the Zoo.

#33     Oct 3, 2007
  4. what service is this? I haven't tried any services in about 2 years but I remember them all being the same and they didn't deliver. I tried them all and if even one of did 2pts per week I would of stayed on as that's 400 per month per contract traded.

I personally average 8.5-9 pts per week which nets out about 7 ES pts per week. This is per contract traded. This is why I say I would shoot for 5 pts per week for the group.

and I may take your suggestion to post trades in the ET chat room but first I'm going to do what I described and have 5 people follow my signals. Baby steps before I jump into the lion's den :)

#34     Oct 3, 2007