Quadro FX3800.. High End CAD Video Card

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Scataphagos, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Of course this card is overkill for most trading, but if you use your computer for other functions this could be a fit.

Nvidia Quadro FX3800.. if you don't already know this card, please look up the specs.

Card is used, but certified by Dell. There is a Dell warranty until January 13, 2013... though I don't know how I'd help you honor it unless you were local... probably won't need the warranty, though... Quadro cards are VERY reliable and long lived.

Card has 2, Display Ports, 1, DVI port. You can run 2 monitors using any combination of the 3 ports. It's quiet and the display is excellent.

$225.00, and you pay actual shipping.

PM if interested.

2. Geez... no takers?

This card is MSRP $1,059, though you can find some for about $600.

3. Cloud processing cheap nfl jerseys are few things but hosted services on the web. This kind of services is cheap Clarisonic Mia broadly categorized into facilities as a service (IaaS), software like a service (Software), and platform as a services (PaaS). This kind of processing service is completely taken from this cloud icon, which can found the internet throughout diagrams plus flowcharts. This kind of impair service is located in the category of public or perhaps private. In case there is public clouds, it can advertise various solutions to any end user on the internet. In the event of private reasoning, it is discovered to be proprietary network or information center, offering hosted expert services to the predetermined number of people. In the following paragraphs, we will particularly cheap air max discuss pertaining to OpSource Cloud Hosting space, which are risk-free virtual units. This kind of hosting server is hosted in physical remote computer in the OpSource Clouds. As it is seen to be truly enterprise-class consumer cloud.

These types of cloud assist is built upon VMware’s vSphere 4.0 hypervisor.
    Related Protection
    Cloud Infrastructure Services -- The Age of Reasoning Computing
    Cloud facilities services as well as cloud computing would mean plausible computational resources, like software in addition to data, that is available through a laptop network when compared to a local laptop or computer. Infrastructure to be a service ( space ) The Base for Cloud Research
    Infrastructure as a Company is named a product, where the enterprise outsources the particular devices required to assist procedures, which contain various networking, storage, machines and other hardware components. Improve Operational Overall performance with Impair Infrastructure Providers
    nike nfl jerseys wholesale ‘Managed web hosting service services’ are getting momentum world-wide because of the great scope regarding scalability of business operations. Wonder Quadrant for Reasoning Infrastructure as being a Service
    Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) will be described as a new model where the supply of laptop or computer infrastructure is commonly a virtualized program environment as a service.It is found to be a best-of-class infrastructure by Dell, Cisco as well as EMC. In case of just about any cloud web server, it has the particular configuration as high as 64 GB of Cram, 8 Processor chips and 2.Five TB of storage devices. This particular clouds service answer supports common Operating Systems including Red Crown Enterprise Linux systems, Microsoft Windows, CentOS in addition to Ubuntu. In cases like this, we can avoid this cloud server whenever they want and once more start this cloud server within a secondly. Due to the absence of vendor lock-in, any kind of data transfer may take place anytime. We can provide the facility of prepaid regular pricing or maybe Pay-As-You-Go pricing programs. We can get this kind of system online and acquire cloud servers within 5 minutes.

These types of service will be customizable using the hardware element RAM (1-64 GBs), Processor (1-8 CPUs) plus Block Storage space (up to 2.5 TB) per Cloud Host.

Opsource also has the blueprint as the first infrastructure like a service (IaaS) source collaboration, which is targeted within the unique capability of the firm. Thus, service shop can ensure that the delivery of your true enterprise-class impair services. Such a cloud can certainly build the various layers connected with security. Also, this kind of program can guarantee the service gain levels to 100%. Impair hosting support of OpSource makes sure the distribution of the scalability and value effectiveness in the public fog up. This kind of clouds computing remedy can safeguarded the debts, which is proposed by the aggressive solution.
    Â_

4. eBay price on these has dropped a bit..

I have 4 of these cards... I have also tested each card to make sure all combination of ports to run 2 monitors works properly.

How about $175 + shipping? (I sold one of these to an architecture student a couple of years ago... for $550.)

5. Have sold 2 of these for $140.00 each, shipping included.

(Bummer... when I first got these in November, there had been only a few sales on eBay and they were going for $250-$300, used. Since, more have come onto the market and dropped the price.)

6. 1, x16 slot... not double-wide. Single wide.
    Your PSU needs one standard 6-pin PCIE supplemental power connector, as should be found on any modern PSU of 350W, or more... however if yours doesn't have one, you can use a Molex/SATA-to-6-pin converter.

7. Is that GPU a mobo onboard video chip or one of the newer CPUs with video function?

8. 3rd one has sold... also for $140. 1 remaining.

If you're interested, should speak up soon.

:D

9. Hmmm...you had to ask a hard question. I'm not sure. I stopped by the office today for about 2 hours but never got the box open. It's a HP/ Sam's Club AMD quad core somethingoranother. I bought several of them last year for workstations. I'll see if I can figure it out tomorrow.

So if it's embedded in the CPU I'm out of luck?

#10     Mar 4, 2013