Quadriga Superfund - Managed Futures

Discussion in 'Financial Futures' started by USAtrader, Mar 22, 2004.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

The fees are steep but their perfomance numbers are net of fees. The B fund's goal is to make 40% to 50% a year net of fees! Not too shabby.

#21     Mar 23, 2004
  2. But if you wanted you could pay by check, right?...this would allow compounding and lower the 1k monthly threashold....

Also, I prefer to write a check as it is a quick way for me to measure performance....It seems more tangible rather than just numbers on a statement.

Michael B.

#22     Mar 23, 2004
  3. Ebo

Ebo

#23     Mar 23, 2004
  4. or perhaps initial investment and subsequent...(taken from their site)

Subscription Modality
    Payments made by check must be received at least three business days prior to the last business day of each month. Payments made by personnel check must be received at least five business days prior to the last business day of each month, and made payable to Quadriga Superfund, L.P. Series A

Charges to each Series per year
    (payable pro rata on a monthly basis)
    1.85% Management Fee, 1% Offering Expenses, 0.15% Administrative Fees, 4% Selling Commission, 3.75% Brokerage Fee

Incentive Fee
    25% for new all time highs

Michael B.

#24     Mar 23, 2004
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

That's for adding new capital. There are cuttoff dates where you have to have your money in by to get into the fund for the following month.

#25     Mar 23, 2004
  6. This was what I wanted to know.......Thanks in advance :) Now if I could only figure out if I could get some IRA money in there...

Michael B.

#26     Mar 23, 2004
  7. Aaron

Aaron

Take a look at Retirement Accounts Inc. (RAI) (www.retirementaccountsinc.com). They have a self directed IRA that allows hedge fund holdings. Schindler Trading has IRA investors who are using RAI as their custodian. RAI has a list of approved investments that Quadriga could get on if it isn't already.

#27     Mar 23, 2004
  8. Yeah, what's the deal with the 4% "sales charge"?
    Is this standard practice with manged futures funds?

It seems to go to Quadriga ASSET Mgmt, an "affiliate" of Q Cap. Mgmt. Which makes me think that it's owned by QCM. If so then isn't that basically going to Christian?

With the volatility of the fund it doesn't seem to make much of a difference, but still curious.

#28     Mar 23, 2004
  9. How much does the fund have under management?

#29     Mar 23, 2004
  10. Ebo

Ebo

Who cares where the sales charge goes?
    If you are up 40 -50% NET!

#30     Mar 23, 2004