Quadriga Superfund - Managed Futures

Discussion in 'Financial Futures' started by USAtrader, Mar 22, 2004.

1. Wondering what class of shares you guys own, and if both, what's your split?

#11     Mar 22, 2004
  2. Ebo

Ebo

USA:

I am in The "B's" myself.
    Just jump in, the water is warm!
    You will be glad you did.

#12     Mar 22, 2004
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Class B, the more aggressive one. That's the only way to go. Quadriga recently made an all time high. Looks pretty nice on a 6 year chart if you like things that go straight up! LOL. :cool:

#13     Mar 22, 2004
  4. I put $10k in B shares. They've done alot better than I would've done putting the $10k into some shitty penny stock. They are located on Park Avenue, so I dropped a check off when I was up there. I live in Boca, which is home to John W. Henry & Co., the largest managed futures firm. He is also the owner of the Boston Red Sox and Fenway Park. he began trading $1000 of corn on his midwest farm. Why hasn't my $1k grown to billions? I wish there were hedge funds or managed futures firms in South Florida that were hiring.

#14     Mar 23, 2004
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Gator, there are a lot of funds down there from what I hear, especially in the Miami area.

I've been to Quadriga's office too on Park Ave. Nice place. If you keep putting money away in that fund every month or as often as you can and they continue to make 30% to 50% a year, well, it's like Forest Gump said, you won't have to worry about money anymore, you know, one less thing to worry about. LOL. :D

#15     Mar 23, 2004
  6. How much would I need to write a check for each month? Say I have 5k in it....I know its according to how well it does...what was last months fee?

Michael B.

#16     Mar 23, 2004
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

No, after you are in the fund you can deposit as little as 1k therafter.

#17     Mar 23, 2004
  8. I thought there was a fee every month...do they deduct it from your holdings? Can't you pay them manuelly?

Michael B.

#18     Mar 23, 2004
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yes, there is a management fee. I think for the B fund it's something like .003 a month or something. Actually maybe less then that, I think it's 2.5% on an annual basis so 2.5% divide by 12.

#19     Mar 23, 2004
  10. Do you guys pay it each month? or do they deduct it?

#20     Mar 23, 2004