Quadriga Asset Management

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Drectified, Oct 10, 2003.

1. Hi,

I have an upcoming interview with Quadriga Asset Management, a managed futures fund, for a private client sales representative position. Interviewer will be Max Holler. I need to know everything about the firm or this guy. Can anyone be of assistance and give me their input? Opinions are welcome as well, but please stick to the topic.

Thanks,
    Drectified

2. olintner

olintner

Hi Drectified,

Quadriga AM was founded 1996 in Vienna, Austria, Europe. They trade a long-term trend following system programmed by Mr. Halper. Co-founder of Quadriga is Mr. Baha, lead-figure in a huge range of newspaper articles.
    You can visit their website - www.quadriga.at or www.superfund.com. Their sales approach is heavily geared to small retail investors, given non disclosure of any futures transactions and no managed accounts of the company, not too many institutional investors have bought in up to now. Assets under Management ~ 800mn Euro, employees 120 (quotes from the company). Mail me for further info.

Regards, Olli

3. quadriga is the shiznit! you're interviewing for a groundbreaking firm.

4. If you have an interview, then you must have applied there.
    If you applied there, you must know about them.
    Sounds like you just want to put their name here. Trying to get new clients?
    Anyway, they're not doing that great this year.

5. Actually, I am unemployed and looking for a job at a hedge fund. I know what the website can tell me, but this is a forum for those with more inside information. Why don't you check my other post's and get your facts straight before you open your mouth.

What is it with this website? Every time I post something ask for information (THIS WOULD BE THE PLACE TO DO SO) somebody obnoxious has give their 2 cents even though I'm clearly looking for some constructive opinions and information.

6. okwon

okwon

Directified, just ignore em. Some people are just overly suspicious of everything.

7. Ebo

Ebo

"Actually, I am unemployed and looking for a job at a hedge fund. I know what the website can tell me, but this is a forum for those with more inside information. Why don't you check my other post's and get your facts straight before you open your mouth."

Dude:
    Grow up!
    With that piss poor attitude you will be UNEMPLOYED for a while!
    People were trying to help you with a link to their website.
    By the way, now I am gonna interview for the position! Thanks for the lead.

8. I appreciate the input of those who are replying to my post with information. If you will notice my response is strictly to the one person, Index who contributed nothing constructive and should not bother with comments.

9. I'm aware that Quadringa either opened an office in Hong Kong, or began marketing their funds to retail investors there about ~18 months ago. Made a small splash because at the time their recent annual returns were ~80%, this while the markets were clearly bear. Rules on hedge funds in Hong Kong were recently relaxed to allow marketing to retail investors, much like standard funds, though I am sure with some restrictions ...

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty certain Quadringa has a relatively new HK office as I've seen the name in the regional media sporadically.

FWIW.

10. You guys are missing the point.

He's looking for some feedback to help him nail the job. Not a general information about it.

Honestly, I can't help you... I only know what most know about Quadriga.

#10     Oct 11, 2003