Quadraplegic dumped from wheelchair by a deputy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hughb, Feb 12, 2008.

1. DerekD

DerekD

The man in the wheelchair video is just horrendous. I hot that department gets sued to the hilt and the officer fired. And as someone said, I bet she'll try to pull the racism card as provocation.

On the other hand, the skateboard video, the officer has a point. I don't agree with him getting physical with the boy though. But I was taught to always address a policeman as "sir" and "officer."

#11     Feb 13, 2008
  2. I know I'm going to get slammed but that poor bastard in the wheel chair just hit the jackpot. I laughed my keister off when I saw that, realizing that the guy will be able to sue the shit out of everyone for what that female gorilla did to him. I saw him in an interview, you could tell he was about to crack up when asked if he was injured. His lawyer should have pulled a neck brace out of his filing cabinet to wear on the talk show circuit. Hell, I'll borrow him one of my old Navy outfits with some medals for full effect.

:D :D :D

#12     Feb 13, 2008
  3. wonder if that cop would talk to this skater like that:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YPVd9SAKkzs&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YPVd9SAKkzs&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

#13     Feb 13, 2008
  4. no offense but what you were taught has nothing to do with this video. that cop was out of control... and was 100% wrong. not in this fkn country.. he can tell the boy to stop riding and the boy stops riding. after that.. the cop needs to go back to his job. we arent paying him to bully the citizens. if the boy says dude... so what? he isnt hurting a thing. that cop is up shit creek...... and is a risk to the dept and the tax payers.

#14     Feb 13, 2008
  5. Turok

Turok

DD:
    >On the other hand, the skateboard
    >video, the officer has a point.

He has no point whatsoever. He was an out of control bully who was making illegal threats against a calm and cooperative individual. Respect is to be earned and that "officer" deserves none.

Now, I almost always address police as 'officer' and 'sir' because from a practicality standpoint it puts them at ease (which is almost always better). If the "officer" proves he doesn't deserve it, I ain't handing it out.

That display was shameful.

JB

#15     Feb 13, 2008
  6. Is that the guy from PureTick?

#16     Feb 13, 2008
  7. What a dumb fucking pig!

He's already perpetrated an unprovoked and illegal physical attack on a defenseless child... He's already attempted to compensate for his micro-penis syndrome by terrorizing the kid with death threats and other assorted bullying... <b>Why not do the next logical thing, and just grab the recording device to delete the footage and save his job???</b>

For a dumbass pig with room temperature IQ, correctly operating a recording device might be too difficult a task- but Porky could still steal or smash the camera! It's not like El Swino has any respect for anything or anyone but himself, so why the hell not?

#17     Feb 14, 2008
  8. maxpi

maxpi

The way he landed on his shoulder was not good. I doubt that he has to make up injuries, exaggerate the heck out of them maybe, that's what lawyers are for, no?

I know a couple of bounty hunters, they have some forms they can provide, for a fee of course, annual fee no less, that when a cop asks for your ID you hand over the form and ask them to sign for your personal property [your ID is your personal property and the supreme court has found that you don't have to hand over personal property without a receipt]... none of them will sign it and everybody that has them is just walking away with warnings on driving violations... I have not tried it yet. The bounty hunter guys have some funny stories about how the cops got around it though. One guy handed them the form to sign, he had only one copy with him. The same cops had stopped him before so they just took the form and got in their car and drove off, he went speeding on down the canyon and they had another squad car waiting around the bend and they gave him a ticket!!

#18     Feb 14, 2008
  9. The police dept had 45 phone in complaints on skaters that day, 10 were from restaurants who complained that the skaters were disrupting patrons and twice nearly hit them when the customers exited the restaurant.

Several of the skaters, not those shown (based on descritpions) had cursed and flipped off warnings from people who yelled tham after nearly being hit.

The prior day, the officer had warned and pleaded to the above skaters that a phone call to their parents would be in order if they were caught again. One kid, told the "dude" (officer) that his dad was a lawyer, The other said "go ahead", my dad doesn't like cops either".

The liability insurers for the city had previously threated to revoke their policy because skaters continue to skate and the police aren't enforcing the ban on skating, violating the terms of the insurance policy.

The sargent on duty told the officer "It is your job to police the area of skaters."

#19     Feb 14, 2008
  10. the victim broke ribs. this is a sure thing... just a matter of how much.

#20     Feb 14, 2008