Quad graphics card

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by TMTrader, Nov 4, 2003.

1. I'm looking for a new quad graphics card (to support 4 LCD's) and I would like to hear from you guys who use one. Which card will you recommend? I found very few options.

TM Trader

2. G200 MMS G2+/QUADP-PL/7 32MB PCI .I have had a few of them and had no problems.Look on Ebay you can brilliant deals

3. cant beat the g200 mms and they are cheap on ebay.

4. JayS

JayS

I bought the Matrox G200 Multi-Monitor (G2+/QUAD-PL/TVN) about a year back and really like it. I got it off of eBay for around $325 give or take. Matrox sells them on their website for something like $699.

Mine was new but these below were pulled from some Compaqs, don't know how reliable this dealer is. (Buyer Beware)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2763697393&category=3762

p.s. Mine has a TV tuner, not sure about the above.

5. no reason to get tv card unless you want it.. you can get plain g200 mms for 120-130.

6. There crazy prices,you can get 10 times better deals on Ebay,just be careful to read the sellers feedback ratings

7. JayS

JayS

Agree

8. Be careful buying Compaq/OEM cards. I've heard some people have had trouble getting them to work correctly in other brands of computers. Do your research before you buy one of these...

9. TraderRC

TraderRC

You cant go wrong with either Appian or Matrox. Check EBAY for some good deals. My experience is that the Matrox drivers are easier to install.

#10     Nov 4, 2003