QT charts question

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Peri, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Peri

Peri

From the Charts option in a portfolio ... Show all charts, Close all charts. Close all charts closes all open charts from all portfolios. Show all charts ONLY shows the charts from within that portfolio.

Is there a way to only close the charts within the portfolio as opposed to all charts from all portfolios?

2. no

3. hayman

hayman

Jerry, not to hijack the thread, but are you at liberty to discuss the EOL timeline for QT, or any other related news ? Thanks in advance.

P.S. QT is still the best damn charting package out there !!!!

4. Peri

Peri

Thanks Jerry! I can stop feeling like I'm missing something.

5. I don't have any more info on that than what you have seen here. They have been telling people that they are planning to draw it down. What specifically that means is not clear (shut down QT.com server, or just stop answering support emails?, etc).

I can reply to stuff as long as it is not something that would be covered by confidentiality from when I worked at TDA

6. hayman

hayman

OK, Jerry, thanks, and I certainly understand your position. Best of luck always - great product and superlative support, is always what made you stand out from the pack !

7. TD Ameritrade should really consider continuing to support Quotetracker and enhance it. There is a definite segment of traders who are turned off by software like Thinkorswim and just choose to use another broker. Many potential clients would be attracted to Quotetracker if it is properly promoted and would go with TDA instead of another broker.