Qqqq`s Will Break 43 Today Or Tuesday!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueStreek, Dec 22, 2006.

1. that bob pasani report about heavy out flows coming out from mutual funds was interesting.

#11     Dec 22, 2006
  2. Blue , why the sell off this morning ?? or at least first thing here, maybe there setting up for another big buy oppertunity !!

#12     Dec 22, 2006
  3. the writing is on the wall with the filly fed which indicates manufacturing is slowing with the ism number coming out next week (i think) will have to check but that will probably be below 50 again......and the ppi inflation is high.....so companies have slowing growth but higher costs which is not good for earnings under my analysis.

oil companies realize this and are not killing themselves to explore more oil finds, b/c their costs are rising faster than their enormous profits at 60 a barrel oil. (slight over-exaggeration---but it certainly illustrated inflation worries still in the economy).

I just think everybody sees a sell-off (correction coming and some money managers don`t want to be "the first" to start losing profits this year---------real selling won`t happen til next year in my opinion.

#13     Dec 22, 2006
  4. S2007S

S2007S

3-5% pullback would be healthy.

#14     Dec 22, 2006
  5. noddyboy

noddyboy

A 10% pullback would be healthier...we haven't had one since Oct 2002.
    :p

#15     Dec 22, 2006
  6. any upgrade "think equity" gives seems an absolute run the other direction type call.........they come out with so many unnecessay upgrades that just smell bad primafacially.

and isn`t this the 2nd bs report from merrill about yahoo being a possible takeover.....didn`t they do that story about 4 months ago.........that`s another bs story with an agenda behind it......oh yeah merrill was the one who said this was a good entry point to get into the stock "about this exact level as I recall" they are getting hosed and wanting to find an exit on this play.....yahoo is no take-over play---that stock is undervalued....but not until they get a younger, hipper, technology driven ceo.

#16     Dec 22, 2006
  7. i wouldn't think too much into this mornings selling..

it feels like a big fakeout knowing that this is one of the lowest volume days of the year.

wouldn't be surprised if we rally from here .

--m

#17     Dec 22, 2006
  8. noddyboy

noddyboy

Appreciate your view...suddenly felt like there are too many bears...I guess all the bulls have made money and are taking time off. It is the bears that are still working.

#18     Dec 22, 2006
  9. noddyboy

noddyboy

The low on the QQQQ is 43.04...will we get another leg down today?

#19     Dec 22, 2006
  10. noddyboy

noddyboy

I love these no risk short the rallies.
    :p

#20     Dec 22, 2006