Qqqq`s Are Breaking Down!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueStreek, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Can you summarize this shit?

Or better yet, how about writing with a PLAN in mind. Or is William Boroughs your idol? WTF

nobody is FORCING you to read this 'shit' ya big baby:)

#41     Dec 12, 2006
  2. S2007S

S2007S

are the q's breaking down???? Im watching the 1760 level on the NDX. Once that is broken I think the bears could be back in the game.

Should be some light trading ahead of the CPI data due out Friday.

#42     Dec 12, 2006
  3. just check out the futures----this 5 month party is officially over!!!

the current slower growth/higher inflationary economic cycle speaks of a recession coming next year:)

#43     Dec 12, 2006
  4. S2007S

S2007S

blue i wish i could agree on the party being over but I think the bulls still have a little left over. The recession I think is on its way as well. early to Mid 2007 should show signs of that. How the market continues to touch new highs on this thought alone is beyond me.

#44     Dec 12, 2006
  5. LOL man, <3 it when you get excited over a point decline on SP. As for NDX and DOW they seem to be forming diamond tops, which can break out either way. According to Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns profit potential is a little better with downward breakouts than with upward breakouts and their observed ratio in bull markets is 2.3:1. The more I think about this market the more it makes sense, though its occurence seems totally out of place with what I'd learned in CFA program. Heck, corporations and institutions are all flush with cash, which wasn't the case in the beginning of this bull rally 4 years ago and they want biggest bang for their buck and what's the quickest way they know to do it? The naturally occurring ponzi scheme that is the stock market.

#45     Dec 12, 2006
  6. the comps for earning`s growth alone next year are going to kill companies with a slowing growth picture---the fed really screwed up (g-span) there is way too much cheap money floating around, and they should have tightened to prevent this fact, but the housing/manufacturing sectors are in trouble, so they just remained nuetral; as inflation has remained outside their comfort range, even with a slowing economy, the dollar is losing value, foreigners are raising rates, and equities are heavily inflated right now.

The nasdaq went from a 16 month low in july to a multiyear high in december=total bs liquidity run rally that only increases the chances of a recession when equities crash back to reality--already--india`s exchange has been crashing---one by one--we will have these asset bubble classes being burst.

The sooner the fed starts raising rates to cut some of this liquidity out of the financial markets the better--the current state is highly inflationary---remember all those rate increases were suppossed to kick in and cut inflation--so they went on hold---hasn`t happened--inflation still a problem.

so, they can`t raise rates because the economy is in trouble, but they can`t cut rates b/c of inflation.

Meantime, the dollar gets killed in the process by foreigners/traders which is not good for the overall economic stability of any nation despite the spin: as your currency is worth less around the world for trading for goods and services which leads to even more inflation.

#46     Dec 13, 2006
  7. S2007S

S2007S

THE BSE 30, after just touching 14,000 has fallen nearly 1200 points in 4 days. Its rebounding somewhat tonight back above 13,000 but just think that in JUNE it was trading around 9000.

#47     Dec 13, 2006
  8. Man who make predictions for a living, make a lot of them. :)

#48     Dec 13, 2006
  9. You said it brother.:)

Forecasting's great and I'm all for it. The charts tell us alot and most of our answers are in the chart.

The markets going down, we all know that, but it's not going down now, so "Play ball!":)

#49     Dec 13, 2006
  10. Blue,

The eMini Dow & eMini S&P are making new highs overnight, the eMini Russell is 6 points away from a new high, the eMini NASDAQ is 18 points from a hew high & the Euro is dropping . . . what happened?

IMHO . . . Any Market's random price direction is totally unpredictable. Prices can only be read, minor oscillation to minor oscillation and extreme oscillation to extreme oscillation. Prices will rise until they create extreme oscillation failures of Resistance and those haven't occurred yet. Until then, prices will continue to rise.

Cut down on the sugar and enjoy the ride . . . while it lasts. It won't last forever.

#50     Dec 13, 2006