Qqqq`s Are Breaking Down!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueStreek, Dec 12, 2006.

1. I think I'm going to have to hit the complain button on myself.

#31     Dec 12, 2006
  2. S2007S

S2007S

the countdown is on 20 mins before even more volatility sets in.

#32     Dec 12, 2006
  3. bluud

bluud

You wouldn't believe this but in a dream (like 3 days ago) I saw that each company has their own control panel for controlling their company stocks and they actually press buttons to move their stocks the way they want.

One guy was watching, and he is like, look how everyone is buying our stock and it's trending upwards, then he presses a button and the stock falls rapidly :mad: :confused:

#33     Dec 12, 2006
  4. VictorS

VictorS

Oh, no!!That would be awful. I would have to learn to trade or learn how to manipulate the manipulators (aka artificial manipulation) if there would be more devices like mine.

(Hope I am not offending anyone. I'm just teasing. I only have one trade going. So I have too much idle time right now. Please, no more private messages asking me to press the button in a certain direction.):D :D :D

#34     Dec 12, 2006
  5. Fed days are no longer volatile because the market has already anticipated the outcome. Was anyone surprised by todays announcement? no.

#35     Dec 12, 2006
  6. beautiful FOMC day

as a dow scalper, there is NOTHING i love more than FOMC day

it's a scalpers dream.

pure order flow/supply-demand

watch the tape and key price levels (key reference areas)

and ride it

on the other hand, the WORST days to trade for a scalper are OEX days. this coming up week is a quad witching day

i will probably not make a single trade all day

i HATE OEX days, and quad witching are completley incomprehensible to me.

too much stuf being unwound, arb'ed and traded off other stuff

for me

#36     Dec 12, 2006
  7. dr_sean

dr_sean

agreed

#37     Dec 12, 2006
  8. i told you 43.60 before 44.60..........it will break some more to the downside for the rest of the weak.....looks like a slow stair-stepping pattern as the morons buy the dips to lower an lower highs.

holygrail......bestbuy is downstream in the supply channel for tech......and ti.....is upstream for tech...........but yeah your right I can`t see any correlation..............my bad.

if you think you need to buy 500 stocks to manipulate the s&P 500....{.which for computer buy pograms at the large brokerage houses is no big deal with this kind of cash rolling around wallstreet) you need to research what types of financial vehicles are directly tied to the 500.

artificial manipulation is when someone goes into the market with the intent to change the course of the market direction just for the sole purpose of either taking advantage of technical market conditions (i.e.- a lot of hard stops they want to blow out---or market makers taking bidu down 12 bucks right in the middle of the trading day because they know ahead of time that they can make a lot of money by artificially taking it below this current trading level (shaking out all the weak hands) and then 30 minutes later the "real/natural supply/demand" of the market for the stock has it going 15 bucks higher than before the mm`s artificially tanked it.

Come on you guys can`t be this naive and un-iniiated to the ways of wallstreet---almost everything about ws is manipulation---from cohen/bernstein giving their next year market levels during this year`s x-mas rally trying to entice some more retail bagholders to get into the market at these rediculous levels----who gives a heck what you think the levels are GS/MERRILL----AND YOU DIDN`T CHARGE US FOR THIS NEAT FORECAST---WHY---I KNOW...YOU DID IT OUT OF THE KINDNESS OF YOUR HEART----

yeah right----ask yourselves what`s in it for them? and why not wait til the new year to give your market prognostications---why give them at all---except to your paying clients------old ws trick during distribution----it takes them awhile to unload some of their positions---ask yourself----why does the market always tank at the beginning of the new year----get a clue folks----manipulation gives people an edge in the market---an that`s why gs can afford those huge bonuses---that go right down to the secretaries at the branch offices---they have a license to steal money from the market---and that`s what they do---merrill lynch pays people who answer the phones in houston 5,000 x-mas bonuses on top of a good salary-----retail traders are just sheep waiting to be sheared in my opinion---that`s why only 5% can make money at it full time---as your sole income source.

#38     Dec 12, 2006
  9. Can you summarize this shit?

Or better yet, how about writing with a PLAN in mind. Or is William Boroughs your idol? WTF

#39     Dec 12, 2006
  10. Y'all want to know if the market is overbought? Well someone find a chart of CNBC viewership or ratings. Overlay it with a SP chart and you will see magic. When CNBC viewership hits a high, so does the market.

#40     Dec 12, 2006