Qqqq`s Are Breaking Down!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueStreek, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Oh, so thanks to you I now know for a fact that because some old timers like Borsellino left the pit the current locals at the pit can no longer play the buy high sell higher scheme huh? Or gunning for stops during quiet hours on a thin volume? Yes, all old games that no longer work on today's robust and all inclusive electronic market. LOL.

#11     Dec 12, 2006
  2. rest of the world seems to be worried about inflation.....money will tighten....futures look down to me this morning.......but yeah.....rah...rah...let`s go bulls.........let`s merge something.......push it up higher..........forget about reasonable valuations in a slowing growth/higher inflationary environment.......it`s going down bagholders!!!!!

#12     Dec 12, 2006
  3. texas instruments and best buy both missed pretty handly.....nasdaq will lean heavily on the other two indices today.

#13     Dec 12, 2006
  4. Not today
    Heading to 44.6

#14     Dec 12, 2006
  5. 44.60.......huh?

maybe 43.60........but your on the wrong side of that trade if you believe 44.60 is the number for today.....keep hoping.....and rah....rah......rah.........rahing and holding those bags/stocks long:)

#15     Dec 12, 2006
  6. Neither one is in the nasdaq so I don't know necessarily why it would affect the nasdaq unless you think that both these companies correlate to the nasdaq which they don't.

#16     Dec 12, 2006
  7. VictorS

VictorS

Naa, that read like "West of Wall Street," by George Angell from the 1980's. I read it in the early 90's. I don't even think they publish that book anymore.
    That post was some good dramatic narration. Him mentioning Borsellino was the clue.

#17     Dec 12, 2006
  8. lindq

lindq

I would like to see your explanation of how the S&P is manipulated.

(Understanding of course that it represents a universe of 500 stocks, all traded by thousands of individuals and institutions, each with their own objectives and opinion of value.)

But please, explain who would do the manipulating, for what purpose, and how it would be accomplished.

#18     Dec 12, 2006
  9. lindq

lindq

Still waiting for an explanation of S&P manipulation from our thread expert.

#19     Dec 12, 2006
  10. Fear/Greed

Supply/Demand

Dumb/Dumber

Hello/Goodbye

:p

#20     Dec 12, 2006