QQQ Daytrading Website

Discussion in 'Trading' started by exce26, Dec 7, 2001.

1. exce26

exce26

Does anyone know a website which explains about QQQ strategy, trading tips, etc....?
    :D

2. neo_hr

neo_hr

Yo,

there were a couple of articles particularly on that on TradingMarkets.com. Sign up for a trial and do a little search (I think It was by Dave Landry) see what you come up with.

Good luck
    Alex

3. MDTrader

MDTrader

Don Miller at the Tradingmarkets.com has a lot of good ideas. I found them useful. He trades the Q's and has a few posts and also offers a course on trading the Q's.

4. If there is anything you need help on.........let me know & I will help guide you in the right direction........I did a video tonite about trends & you could see on my thread or go here
    http://www.stocktrendwizard.com/timing.htm it will help you understand the markets ebb & flow & trends......whatever you need to grow just ask & if i could help I will let you know....chris

5. exce26

exce26

Chartwiz212

How do you set up your chart for QQQ trade?
    ex)
    1. time frame(1min, 3min, 5 min.......)
    2. Indicator study (moving average, stocastic, .........)
    3. any other.......

What do you see for entry & exit point?
    :)

6. Tell you a simple thing to do if you like Stochastics..........set your slow D to 5 period, 5,3,3 on tradestattion & on realtick its %D 5 period, on a trend UP for instance......dont short overbought signals.......wait for the markets to retrace to your 20 ema or 25 sma whatever you prefer.....& look for stochastic to go oversold & then work buys ,,,the time frame you work on is up to you.....usually even taking a 38-50-% fib retracement on that time frame your working with should line up with the 20 ema on that time frame for a entry so you know what time frame is best......thats a pretty simple idea to use for entry, shorts are reversed.......chris

7. neo_hr

neo_hr

Hey I also heard that you could use 5 min charts and enter on 1min . Basically short rallies below 20SMA and buy pullbacks above it. Stos you set to 8, 1, 1 and buy when it goes above 50 line , sell when it crosses below.

Someone more experienced could perhaps offer better assistance

8. Well I did on my last message Neo........

9. Hey thanks Neo, some interesting info there.....