Qcharts via satellite

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by easyrider, Feb 8, 2002.

1. Lots of great input. Thanks guys. Elite rules...

#11     Feb 9, 2002
  2. If you want, drop me a private email via this board and perhaps we can compare realtime notes re the satellite feed this coming week. That should help you nail the problem.

Best regards,
    Jim

#12     Feb 9, 2002
  3. Nihaba

I looked at all the othernet rooms and could not find any Qchart rooms. Do you know the name of it?

Airspeed

That would be great. If we write down the exact time of any stalls we should be able to compare notes and pinpoint the cause but we would need a third party who is not on starband so that if we both experience a stall at the same time but someone who is not on starband doesnt we would know for sure whether its starband or Qcharts.

#13     Feb 9, 2002
  4. Well, we can do it any way you want. Just let me know how you want to proceed and I'll help you any way I can.

Jim

#14     Feb 9, 2002
  5. Note: It's more active during the trading day. Yet, there's always a few users logged into the room on the weekend.

I'm in the room...on and off on the weekend and usually in the room most of the trading day.

The direct link is at

http://chat.othernet.org/?channel=qcharts

If you have mirc, you can find it on the othernet as #qcharts

I always set my IRC server = All
    Othernet, US, MO St.Louis when I'm not using the direct link above (at someones else computer that doesn't have mirc)

There use to be some "actual" QCharts support tech guys in the room as volunteers when the room first started...but the users instead of telling these volunteer guys their problems...took their pain out on these guys.

Quote.com found out about their employees being there and yanked them out. Rumor for excuse...job cutbacks. This occurred well over about a year ago. Now just the sales guy and us faithful users in the room.

Sales guy or account rep name in the room is Mike_Condra or something like that.

Nihab Ashi

#15     Feb 9, 2002