QCharts Router Problems - 10/22

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by kempo, Oct 22, 2001.

1. kempo

kempo

Just when I thought everything was great...So much for the open:(

2. Same here. Didn't have any problem for the last three weeks...

3. kempo

kempo

10:22 am - still down. Ridiculous!

I know that these things "happen", but this company cannot afford to have this happen.

4. yes.. its quite frustrating.. i hope ravenquotes update to use quotes from esignal comes soon..

-qwik

5. Would IB please buy this hopeless company. It is painful to see a great charting product so fouled up.

6. In my case it's up and down today. However not stable enough to trade on it.

7. ron2368

ron2368

I bet if they had 50% less customers tomorrow they might get their act together. Its been a year since their service really deteriorated and despite promises its the same old deal. Even without this opens have been slow and closes too. I got to get an alternative.

8. MORE

MORE

is somebody using IQcharts.com ? (could be an alternative ?)

9. kenstl

kenstl

Seems cool, but they don't seem to offer level 2.

I just signed up for esignal's trial. Screw quote.com - I've had enough. As for raven, I'm planning on using ensign until they finally get ravensignal out. Maybe I'll just stick with ensign.....I'm trying the free one month trial. So far it isn't as easy to use as Raven, but seems alot more powerful.

10. "Would IB please buy this hopeless company. It is painful to see a great charting product so fouled up."

You must have not tried using IB today.
    :mad:

I couldn't trust IB to make a trade all day! Wasn't it a "core meltdown" the other day? What was the excuse today?

~EC

I'm shopping.

#10     Oct 22, 2001