QCharts No Longer Displays Delayed Exchanges

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by AAAintheBeltway, Oct 24, 2006.

1. just21

just21

I have tried using the IB feed to save on the exchange fees but it is a false economy. Iqfeed has more tick history than IB, eight days instead of one day. It also does not keep disconnecting as IB does. It is $50 a month plus $ 20 for futures, includes internationals futures. I use it with ensign.

#11     Oct 28, 2006
  2. sulli

sulli

I canceled my Qcharts last month. I'm using my IB feed with neoticker.

#12     Oct 28, 2006
  3. just21

just21

How did you get that to work?

#13     Oct 28, 2006
  4. what's absolutely not true, u end up payin' a fee dont u. ror, how blatantly do u wanna twist it...this is really offensive. lmaopimp.

#14     Oct 28, 2006
  5. sulli

sulli

Neoticker has an IB server that connects to IB's API in TWS.

Also, with neoticker you can save data on as many symbols as you want. This way you can have historical data down the road.

#15     Oct 28, 2006
  6. Way back when I used TradeStation, and it stored data on your hard drive. While it allowed you to call up charts quickly and is ideal for backtesting, I found it to be a huge pain in the neck. I loved ditching that and letting the data vendor worry about maintaining the database.

#16     Oct 28, 2006
  7. I think that E-signal should be ashamed and embarassed by the facts reported in this thread.

I tried it. I didn't like it. I thought the prices were outrageously high, and the quality outrageously poor.

#17     Nov 27, 2006