QCharts Messed Up Today

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by AAAintheBeltway, Oct 1, 2008.

1. No NYMEX, no currency futures, ES slow.

Anyone else having trouble?

2. While QCharts has a lovely interface, a continued fascination with that charting software is akin to necrophilia.

3. It's been fine for a long time. Today is an aberration.

4. I do not have NQ data in Quotetracker IB fill /just this problem/.
    Never happened earlier.

5. Are you saying that its charts normally match price quotes from order entry software, like IB or J-Trader or whatever?

If so, that would surprise me. However, I admit that I had given up on QCharts years ago, so my view may be outdated. But I can tell you, their tech support kept leading me by the nose for a long time, promising a data fix that would make everything "right." It never happened during my subscription, and I periodically read on ET that things have not changed all that much.

6. sammybea

sammybea

Hey Thunderdog.. I know exactly what you are saying. Been with Qcharts for at least 7 years and been through all the growing pains. But I would say for the last 2 years, it has been rock solid. I think on a rare occasion its been slow by a second or two.. but people normally complain in the qcharts forum.. And the tech guys fix it within an hour or two

As for today, haven't experienced any problems with the mini-dow.. But thats not to say they aren't having problems somewhere else.

Cheers..

sammybea

7. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

8. Great. Maybe next time you could give notice of a mandatory upgrade instead of wasting HALF MY FRIGGIN DAY.

Unbelievable.

9. The download link is dead. Unfuckingbelievable.

10. QCharts is on very thin ice with me right now. As i recall all theesig symbols are radically different from the CC ones.

Maybe I should just spend the time setting up QT?

#10     Oct 1, 2008