QCharts & E-Mini question

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by amunateg, Mar 27, 2002.

1. amunateg

amunateg

Need some help to figure out how to enter emini symbols into QCharts for June contracts? Just signed up for that feed but the help files are fairly convoluted.

I know Globex trades 24 hours, but what are the high volume hours (7-3:15)?

thanks!

2. Atlantic

Atlantic

i use livecharts - i guess the symbols are the same:

s&p500: ES02M

nasd100: NQ02M

best hours are the regular market hours: 09:30 - 16:00 EST - respectively the first and the last 2 hours or so.

hope this helps.

3. Emini symbols in Qcharts as follows:

S&P June = ES02M

Naz June = NQ02M

Hope that helps.

4. amunateg

amunateg

Thanks for the replies. Helps a lot!

5. To save me a long distance call to Qcharts... maybe you guys could help.... Which of the Qcharts, Basic (79.95$/mth) or Intermediate (99.95$/mth) do I have to get if I want to get quotes for the E-minis and other commodities (knowing that there are exchage fees) ?

Cheers ! :)

6. DblArrow

DblArrow

Qcharts basic is all you really need, and the $10 a month emini feed.

All other quotes are delayed, CBOT 10 min, other CME 10 min, New York stuff 30 min. But of course you can pay the fees and get realtime.

7. dojibear...

If all you need is Emini Future quotes from QCharts...and not the software...get LiveCharts with Emini $10 fee.

If you need QFeed to supply data to another charting software...get QCharts basic.

Nihaba Ashi

8. Thanks for all for the replies :)

I follow more than the E-minis, but also the currencies, grains.... and of course, some bacon now and then :D
    It's a pit that they trade on different exchange !!!

9. dojibear -

Just get QCharts Basic and pay whatever exchange fees you need realtime data on and you should be fine.