Qcharts Data Missing for Today Anyone?

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by Corso482, Mar 17, 2003.

1. I'm using StockwatchPro with Qcharts data feed. All my data cuts off at the 14th. Anyone else experiencing this? I'm guessing it's a problem with the datafeed.

2. I dont have any problems like that, try changing servers. The boston servers always seem to be missing data.

3. skim

skim

For the last two days (Monday and today) my data feed on Qcharts for ES stops at 16:00 EST instead of 16:15.

I updated to version 4.3.0 at the weekend, which may be the reason.

Changing servers has no effect. Using All Sessions has no effect.

Am I doing anything silly, or is anyone else having this problem?

4. Check the Qcharts network update page - they have a note about deleting the MktHours.inf file if you're charts aren't complete or you're not getting after hours data.

5. thanks

6. skim

skim

Thanks ArchAngel for your suggestion.

I have done that, which certainly corrects the past two days' data. However, today the same thing happened and the charts stopped at 16:00 although the Time & Sales continues until 16:15, so deleting the file corrects past data but is not an on-going solution.

I also do not have any data for the overnight sessions, which is particularly frustrating as well.

Has anyone else had this problem?

7. You might have to delete the file again - might depend on how frequently the screwing up the file. You might also want to try connecting to a different server or a completely different server farm and see if that helps any.

8. YYNOTT

YYNOTT

KNOWN TO FAIL WHENEVER YOU GET INTO A TRADE. IT WAS SO HORRIBLE I STOPPED USING IT INTEGRATED WITH MBT.