qcharts automated testing software

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by lkh, Aug 21, 2003.

1. lkh

lkh

i would like to find some software that would let me write formulas and test automated trading ideas going forward in real time. i need something that can use quote.com data feed. tia

2. maxpi

maxpi

Some of the third party software for accessing quote.com data lost support about a year ago. Traders-soft.com still has some software to interface quote.com to other software but they are also calling themselves "The Esignal Solution" of late.

:D

Max

3. klev

klev

4. Before wasting time going the SWP route, LKH should probably do a board search and read the various posts about it. When I tried it, it was pretty crappy software, crashed a lot, and little or no support.

LKH - on boards like this, it's a good idea to always be cautious of any recommendations from anyone who has posted nothing but messages about that same product and taking the opportunity each time to post the URL to the product's website. The poster could very well be legit, but you never know. A little search and checking out to see what others have posted about a product could save you a lot of wasted time.

5. Hyperserver supports the quote.com data feed for TS!

http://www.hypertrader.it/default.shtml