Q: Will this new insurance regulation drive up my health insurance costs? A: No...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Only if the 2nd derivative had increased. It's OK, someone has to fund the market.

#61     Jan 6, 2013
  2. It's a yes or no question. Are premiums going up? NO. The reality is they are and will continue.

Pretty simple.

Take your second derivative and stick it up your ass.

One of the many lies you were fed and believed.

#62     Jan 6, 2013
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

One can analogize your statement to kinematics by saying that you aren't talking about position, velocity or acceleration but are worried about "jerk", "yank" and higher orders of acceleration. Is that correct?

And you are saying, what, that it is ok to simply deal with those higher orders of acceleration and ignore the acceleration of the problem?

#63     Jan 6, 2013
  4. Oh dear. Did I cause your head to explode?
    Honestly, do you think the White House is trying to explain this stuff via the 2nd derivative? Don't be daft.
    I am simply pointing out to you, who should know the difference, that it would only have driven up costs IN THE ABSENCE OF OTHER FACTORS if the 2nd derivative had increased.
    Which it didn't. Shoot, even the first derivative is debatable, from what I can gather.
    But like I said, it's OK. Someone has to fund the markets, and it appears I've found another one of those someones.

#64     Jan 6, 2013
  5. Mav88

Mav88

you didn't cause anyone's head to explode, I think it is you that has missed the point. We are at an inflection point and the initial first derivative is a lot higher than advertised, that should be a flashing red light to anyone.

we got to this insane point in history where we are even having this discussion is precisely because people like you gave us these nation-bankrupting pieces of shit in the first place

#65     Jan 6, 2013