Q: What's the difference between Israel and Ted Bundy?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by swtrader, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Bingo Yahtzee he SCORES!

#11     Jan 11, 2009
  2. A: Ted Bundy never claimed self defense

#12     Jan 11, 2009
  3. Perhaps because no one ever fired thousands of rockets at him.

#13     Jan 11, 2009
  4. LOL!

#14     Jan 11, 2009
  5. I will view your remarks as "irrational exuberence" As I stated previously, I admire your passion on the subject, but we sometimes allow our bias to blind us to facts.Is Israel blameless in this ongoing conflict ? Certainly not.Are the "Palestinians" and their benefactors blameless? Most definitely not.RFT, study history.In 1965, the president of Tunisia, Habib Bourguiba, broke with the unified Arab "position", by urging rapprochement in the Arab-Israeli conflict. In a speech to students at Tunis [1965], Bourguibapointed out that any Arab attack on Israel would fail, and suggested that both sides hold talks leading to a permanent settlement, with Palestinian refugees being given the right to return to a special area in Israel ! This was 1965 ! Bourguibas' position was roundly denounced as "deviationist" in most Arab capitals.......The general framework for a rational solution has been in place for a long time......so one has to ask, why are we still in this deadlock.........could it be a religious driven solution is preferred over a political solution ?

#15     Jan 11, 2009
  6. what I think it could be, is that General George Marshall, (Truman's Secretary of State) was right about Israel in the first place, in 1948, in that it would cause the USA endless problems in the Middle East, and threaten out access to oil

he was 100% right

even truman was fed up with jews - here's what he wrote in 1947

"The Jews, I find, are very, very selfish. They care not how many Estonians, Latvians, Finns, Poles, Yugoslavs or Greeks get murdered or mistreated as D[isplaced] P[ersons] as long as the Jews get special treatment. Yet when they have power, physical, financial or political neither Hitler nor Stalin has anything on them for cruelty or mistreatment to the under dog

#16     Jan 11, 2009
  7. But don't forget, Arabs invented the Zero!!

#17     Jan 11, 2009

8. Hah!! Yes indeed !
    Actually, the Arab culture has produced many important scientific and philosophical advances

#18     Jan 11, 2009
  9. Actually it may or may not be true.
    " The fundamental basis of modern mathematics had been laid down not hundreds but thousands of years before by Assyrians and Babylonians, who already knew of the concept of zero, of the Pythagorean Theorem, and of many, many other developments expropriated by Arabs/Muslims (see History of Babylonian Mathematics, Neugebauer).
    http://www.ninevehsoft.com/fiorina.htm

#19     Jan 11, 2009
  10. kut2k2

kut2k2

No, only because he was arrested, tried and convicted. In other words, he was stopped from killing women and children long before he was dead.

#20     Jan 11, 2009