Q-Charts data today?

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by jester, Feb 14, 2003.

1. Tea

Tea

Tick charts - the future standard.

With 24 hour trading and increased trading by non-US traders - charting increments based on number of ticks rather than increment of time will be what day traders migrate to IMHO.

#21     Feb 23, 2003
  2. maxpi

maxpi

I just never got around to looking into tick charts, I think I can do that in TS2000. Seems fascinating, like you could see accumulation and distribution easier or something like that. How do tech indicators work on tick charts?

Now I know why I never looked at the tick charts. If I do, then I will have to repeat all the research I ever did!! No way!! My eyes are getting blurry just thinking about it.

Max

#22     Feb 26, 2003
  3. sammybea

sammybea

Anyones data shut off around 2pm? This is getting old. Need a reliable system, not a toy.

#23     Mar 3, 2003
  4. mine just now did!

#24     Mar 3, 2003
  5. sammybea

sammybea

the funny thing is i think the market was coming out of its range, around 2.. Arghhhhhhh:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

#25     Mar 3, 2003
  6. opm8

opm8

Yep, mine went down AGAIN today!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am so tired of this crap. Whatever change they made in the past couple of weeks should be undone. Sometimes it takes several minutes just to log in with that annoying "Please wait" window. AAAARRRGGGHHH!

If only I could get my dtn.iq feed to work while I'm at work I'd dump this QCharts POS in a second. I'm totally pissed off at this. :mad:

--opm8

#26     Mar 3, 2003
  7. royce09

royce09

I'm still off and on with q-charts today, I guess everyone is having this problem too.

#27     Mar 3, 2003
  8. sammybea I was laffing at the same thing you said, it seems like when there are probs the market is starting to move.

Anyway, the 4.3 release has some new things that are pretty nice.

BTW, I am back up now. The ctrl-alt-N thing is a bit different with the new release.

#28     Mar 3, 2003
  9. Tea

Tea

Maybe someone with a reliable data source could buy them out - that would be ideal. DTN? Someone? Anyone?

#29     Mar 3, 2003
  10. Tea

Tea

An interesting thing with the ctlr-alt-n: if you do it, then close the pop up window, then open it again - the servers show up as names instead of numbers. You can sort on them as well.

#30     Mar 3, 2003