Pyrokinesis - Qigong Master Boils Water With His Hands

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by brocklanders, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Something we learned a long time ago... Outstanding claims deserve outstanding proof. They do NOT deserve belief and adulation.

After Madoff, thought this would be rather clear on this forum "Wow, almost 30 years of outstanding returns. How does he do it?" Well, we learned. Smoke and mirrors.

You can rest assured this amazing person needs to prove his acts, not let the viewer be in shock and awe.

People doing things like Reiki, remote viewers, poeple who9 can sense "a particular disease with their hands" and other energy tricks have generally been debunked every time they put under serious, double-blind testing. Ripley's is not a debunking agency, but one that tries to amaze the viewer.

Fire walkers, Fire eaters and others amaze people, until you realize they are basically more a simple pyschological feat then technical.

#11     Jul 10, 2009
  2. I'll keep that in mind next time I watch the video you posted. :p

Well, your fire guy would have no trouble collecting Randi's million dollars. Funny how there are endless claims made by countless charlatans and yet there has not been a single instance of unusual phenomena under controlled and properly observed conditions, in all the years that the challenge has been available. No doubt, it's a karma thing. :p

#12     Jul 10, 2009
  3. Right, they faked it all, even the heat sensing camera. You explained it away perfectly. Thanks for your incisive analysis.

#13     Jul 10, 2009
  4. No, no. Thank you for yours:

#14     Jul 10, 2009
  5. here's another

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dfy2Tn52sxU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dfy2Tn52sxU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#15     Jul 10, 2009
  6. Thunderdog, you are such a cynic! Even in our concretist world there are multitudes of scientifically-inexplicable phenomena. For instance, every time I log onto ET, I am astonished anew that my ears pop from the intellectual vacuum.

#16     Jul 10, 2009
  7. TGregg

TGregg

I bet most of you aren't aware that gullible isn't in most dictionaries. Look it up!

#17     Jul 10, 2009
  8. fhl

fhl

It <i>could</i> be true. When I put my palm between gf's legs, she gets really hot. :D

#18     Jul 10, 2009
  9. :D

#19     Jul 10, 2009

10. im a skeptic and a fan of randi--HOWEVER, his criteria for the million dollars is excessive and practically impossible to obtain regardless of ability. as i said, i am a natural skeptic, but i am not closed minded to possibility--as you are.

regards, surf

#20     Jul 10, 2009