Pyrapoint

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by WDGann, Jan 23, 2003.

1. OK, I just found out that Sarasota's a Spammer... He asked me a few questions about Gann... fortuantely, I had one left in my archive so here:

Erased (yeah it's messed up posting PMs)

OK, he's a Pyrapoint guy. (Don Hall's the creator of Pyrapoint)

Goto www.tradersworld.com and see...

He's been a very cool guy, very polite and very considerate about the questions he had about Gann and I answered promptly. But hey he's been spamming in ET??? I just found out and I lost all the respect. Damn, he was disguising himself when he PMed me... sheez...

I did mention that marketsurfer figured out most of Pyrapoint material on his own and went beyond.

He didn't know about it but did he mention that in his spam?

I would really like to know what he claimed because I will get into critisizing Pyrapoint. This would be fun!!! LOL

2. sad very sad, WDGann. that was a private message...

3. Yeah... it's messed up... erasing it...

4. people won't send you PM's anymore, it will be like posting it in public...

5. He he he... at least they can talk to me in public...

But... yeah... my bad on posting PM...

6. balda

balda

7. I've been going through some charts of Pyrapoint... I just back analyzed them.

Pyrapoint mainly uses the Gann wheel.

1. They have a square and line going from corner to corner...

2. How is the square derived?

1. The time or the width is derived by square rooting the price. If the price itself is too small like a $1 stock... you multiply it by 10s to make it 3 or more digits. So for ES today... 889.50... then the pyrapoint square on time is 29.

2. Price.... First you look at the price on the Gann Wheel... now shift that 11 degrees (45/2/2)... for 889.50... it's around 893... (893-889.50 = 3.5) So the length of the square is 3.5.... now continue building the 3.5x29 square on each other along with the price movements. With the price... 3.5 represents 11 degrees in a wheel so continue building it till it gets to 360 which is most likely the bottom. So... in the Gann Wheel when it goes around completely around... then you should get the bottom.

I guess these are the basic... well more coming...

8. Thank you balda... you're a very motivating speaker...

I'm going to critisize Pyrapoint and see... it looks good though... and makes sense... but I don't like spammers and vendors...

Also, I don't have much beef with Pyrapoint... I just want to clear up that it's not worth paying and taking the spam. Study on your own... I'm just going to reveal what they're all about... OK???

9. And... I taught him a few things... so I should get paid for some of the help I gave him...

Please send my share to some charity helping 9/11 victims...

He he he...

10. It's so hard to find Pyrapoint material on the web...

I guess it's not so marketed like MM...

Here's a few more things I found about them...

It looks like it concentrates on Gann Wheel or square of nine. The Pyra-cube is simply a division of a larger square. It doesn't get into the other master charts or the esoteric stuff like astro.... it's just that the individual using Pyra gets in further with Gann on their own...

That pretty much sums it up for now...

===============================

OK, I've got some PM about this thread...

I heard it from some guy if I was associated with Sarasota, with all the Gann stuff and Holy Grail Shit (poop... LOL). No I'm not... that's how I found out. He sent me a copy of Sarasota's PMs. At least, Balda was one of the guys spammed(though he erased it later but I replied before he did...) It was funny, but it disturbed me.

Now, why the sudden beef? I helped him and gave insights about Gann, intended for his studies, not to help him with all the spamming vendor thing. Do you get it?

I don't like the fact that he asked these questions for his own little venture in ET. OK, this is business. I got f*cked up... am I sensitive? Yes...

#10     Jan 23, 2003