pwned.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by atticus, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/l5Ueoc6GX7Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#41     Sep 14, 2012
  2. I am going to need another pwned thread.

#42     Sep 15, 2012
  3. Yeah now that T6 and his many incarnations are on Baron/Joe's radar, he seems to disappear rapidly...

#43     Sep 15, 2012
  4. I should know better than to go to the chit chat section and post in a thread called pwned but: what are you guys talking about?

#44     Sep 16, 2012
  5. Basically atticus is a liar and has everyone banned that opposes his lies. And after being proved a huge huge huge liar by another member of this forum, that members account is banned and all posts are removed and then atticus pretends to have won the conversation in which he lied his ass off to try to save face over older lies piled onto older lies piled onto older lies, ect.

So while he has been proved to be a dirty dirty crack addict, he carries himself as best as he can while all posts are removed that show otherwise.

I would not waste my time on this censored forum. They are in bed with forex-retailers that operate in such a way they profit from losers. So they want people to do badly and ban successful people.

edit: oh wait your an old member, kk I thought you were new. Still my recommendation stands.

#45     Sep 16, 2012
  6. And btw what he lied about was other people. We had a successful member that was trying to help other people, without trying to sell anything at all. And atticus immediately claimed him to be a scammer, liar, and a very poor person. Over and over and over. So the successful member posts a video of him in his bugatti, pictures of vacation, ect. And atticus claimed the audio was dubbed, the pictures were stock photos, ect.

Then atticus claims the place where the vacation pictures were taken in 2009 to be non existent at the time. And that atticus had been at the location, where nothing was in 2010 if I remember correctly.

He claimed this because he read their website wrong. He hadn't been there at all. And got proved wrong that in fact that place existed for a long time.

So his lies just desperately pile onto each other because he doesn't want others to be successful. He's a whore of a person that tries to deface other peoples reputations for who knows why.

edit: Btw when he says pwned, it's likely something has been deleted. Likely a member has been banned and all his posts have been deleted. Along with selected posts from atticus' account where he had a conversation with said person. So all evidence is removed when he has been proved to be a lying crack addicted whore.

#46     Sep 16, 2012
  7. Lying whore atticus, lying whore.
    This got disproved, but his posts were deleted. And you never were there, proved by the fact that you got everything wrong about that place, but also you're too fat to fit on a plane.

#47     Sep 16, 2012
  8. Notice how there is an entire day between this post and the older ones. With no context to that post.

Basically he got completely wrecked, destroyed, and proved a huge ass liar. So everything is deleted and he posts "pwned" for who knows why.

Ok I'm done.

#48     Sep 16, 2012
  9. Anytime now atticus is going to come storming in here, yelling some more random nonsense while pretending the lies he has posted don't exist:

Unfortunately for him, this time a rather crucial part of what he doesn't want to be seen, didn't get deleted. That piece of information there above.

It shows exactly how far he is willing to go to lie about other people. That place did in fact exist in 2009, confirmed by the architects website even, but he lies about having been there in 2010 and nothing being there.

Fantastic. It makes me glad, very glad. Because usually when people are so desperate to lie about something, they are not healthy, happy individuals. Oh how I love what a damaged person he is. Suffer more my friend, suffer more.

But still go to a psychologist at some point, I don't want you to suffer way too much. Though do go to an expensive one, he'll help you with one set of troubles, but in exchange you'll have financial troubles my poor poor very sick friend, atticus.

#49     Sep 16, 2012
  10. Cabo? Wasn't TheRumpledOne having some get-together in Cabo a couple of years ago?

#50     Sep 16, 2012