pwned.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by atticus, Sep 13, 2012.

1. That's right atticus, he said he made a lot of money, and posted a video proving it.

That's called proof, with videos from inside a bugatti veyron, multiple pictures of another car, pictures from a vaction, pictures of him fitting with his Track and field success.

And you stated that the audio was dubbed. And now you say you can't prove it.

Which makes you the liar. And while you spurt these lies, you try to draw the focus away from all the facts in the video. Focusing rather on your claim that some part, or all the audio is dubbed. Yet of course explaining no further. Even after being asked to.

Good bye disgusting liar. I have just equipped myself with rocket fuel to escape your fat-ass gravity well and won't endanger myself ever going close to you again.

#31     Sep 13, 2012
  2. Facts of the video, lol. There's the door.

#32     Sep 13, 2012
  3. You know he didn't begin trading in 2003 you dumbfuck.

#33     Sep 13, 2012
  4. #34     Sep 13, 2012
  5. #35     Sep 13, 2012
  6. :D :D :D

Too funny. Delete my account please someone.

You don't accept videos as evidence. Too bad you didn't accept the challenge either. There you would have found proof. Failure.

And from the same post he says he is successful¨(WITH video proof now), you somehow get that he isn't. Through the roof reasoning skills!

#36     Sep 13, 2012
  7. #37     Sep 14, 2012
  8. Not very Stealthy

[​IMG]

#38     Sep 14, 2012
  9. euclid

euclid

Busted (again). :D

Also the way Curiosity turned up to defend the obviously fake video makes me think he has to be just another 'Stealth Trader production'. I can't believe there are two lunatics suffering exactly the same delusion.

#39     Sep 14, 2012
  10. I am sure we'll hear from curiosity again, but he'll ignore this "video evidence" now that the video has been debunked.

#40     Sep 14, 2012