pwned.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by atticus, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Rationally and logically explain how you can interpret the "$800 to $52MM" to not be contradictory to the Veyron 16.4 post stating he was suicidal and broke during the same period and I'll apologize to Tango and leave ET permanently of my own volition.

#21     Sep 13, 2012
  2. And you stated that the video was faked. But you seem to have forgot that.

If you only had proof of that, oh how you could wreck his reputation. But you don't, you have nothing. Nothing. Zip.

The amount of things that would have to change in that video for it to have any chance of being fake are staggering.

#22     Sep 13, 2012
  3. I stated the audio was dubbed. I can't prove it any more than you can prove it legitimate. However I can prove (and have) that Tango stated in one thread he was broke and suicidal (2006) while in another thread stated he'd made $52,000,000 (also in 2006).

#23     Sep 13, 2012
  4. Well isn't that a bummer! And a completely incorrect statement!

So you are saying we can't derive any opinion at all of this person from that video? Because we can't disprove it or prove it. And there is no bias in either direction in terms of provability?

How about you give us some more information about the audio being dubbed. For example can you find places where audio was REMOVED? Or was only audio added to it?

Someone is filming in that car (clearly because of the car), which increases the chances that someone is impressed. Which increases the chances that someone would talk. That whole video is about the car being cool, and you think no one would talk during it?

Or how about the fact that we can hear 2 voices in that car at one point. And one of those voices sounds JUST like the ones in stealth traders videos. Hmmmm what a coincidence!

atticus, it's interesting that you can't even mention why you think it is dubbed. Or can you?

#24     Sep 13, 2012
  5. Ahh I get it. So you think he added his voice, but the first voice is real?

I'm just trying to understand your crazy mind.

#25     Sep 13, 2012
  6. But I got it out of you already. You can't prove it. Yet you state it.

Next time just say that you think something is dubbed, not that it is. You're a liar and you said it yourself.

#26     Sep 13, 2012
  7. I produce electronic music as a hobby. To that end I have a lot of money and time invested in that hobby. It's cake to add an audio overlay to that video. Done with freeware and a $50 Behringer interface.

Rather than take my word for it, why not ask tango why he stated he was broke?

#27     Sep 13, 2012
  8. .

Rationally and logically explain how you can interpret the "$800 to $52MM" to not be contradictory to the Veyron 16.4 post stating he was suicidal and broke during the same period and I'll apologize to Tango and leave ET permanently of my own volition.

#28     Sep 13, 2012
  9. Why are you so darn biased? If he states 2 things, that now he is successful and before wasn't. You take only half of it?

Why don't you stop twisting things to fit to your liking, and take both parts of his post, or none.

#29     Sep 13, 2012
  10. Because, you idiot, he stated that both occurred simultaneously. He was broke and "had to move seven times" due to poverty. Yet in the T2W and FF thread he stated he made 52 million during 2006.

May 2006:

If I get 7 pips per day, my revenue targets will be struck in the time that I established when building the Revenue Model. My target goal is $1 Billion in 3 years and I am now 0.078% of the way to that target goal in less than 1 year of full-time trading - though I am still in the final stages of tweaking and developing. So, I've accumulated about $78 million in less than one year of full-time trading, but I have many miles to go before I can turn on the auto-pilot.

2003 to 2009

Frustrated, tired and refusing to quit, 36 months turned into 48 - into 60 into 72 - still with no job. Now, hurting physically from all the stress, marriage seriously suffering, financial debt mounting to the highest level ever in my life, having moved not once, not twice, but 7 TIMES in the process - then having a Mother turn very ill with no one to support her but me (having three older brothers who could care less) - the stress was unimaginable and mounting daily. Having thought seriously twice about remaining on this planet, thinking that my Wife would be better off without me - somehow, by the Grace of God, something within me told me to keep pushing for answers, yet not found.

#30     Sep 13, 2012