pwned.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by atticus, Sep 13, 2012.

1. euclid

euclid

I thought you'd gone.

#11     Sep 13, 2012
  2. Oh that statement/question again, I remember reading it multiple times on the other thread. Was that all you?

#12     Sep 13, 2012
  3. Veyon 16.4 stated he was in debt (in 2006) and forced to move 7 times due to poverty yet stated on T2W that he made $78MM in the same year:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2540595&highlight=debt#post2540595

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-discussion/18626-advanced-structured-forex-trading-45.html

Completely rational. That's one keen mind. Hanger. Not my failed arguments. His.

#13     Sep 13, 2012
    #14     Sep 13, 2012
  5. Your shotgun approach to logic and statements does not work and only proves your desperate attempts at whatever the heck your trying to protect.

The speed of which you abandon previous statements also says a lot about you.

From this we will let everyone judge your character and whether to trust you and this forum at all from this day on.

Good bye.

#15     Sep 13, 2012
  6. Shotgun approach? Another euphemism for when you fail. Your psychotic mentor stated in one thread he was broke, transient and suicidal in 2006 and in another stated he turned $800 into $52MM in the same year(or $78MM depending on which absurd number his pulled out of his ass that day). You can't deny what your almighty S8 God has written.

It's all in those threads authored by Tango. You don't attempt to reconcile the BS, rather you attack because you're pot-committed to this retard's pipe-dream.

I have not abandoned a single statement, so good luck with that.

#16     Sep 13, 2012
    #17     Sep 13, 2012
  8. You spew out random statements with nothing to back them up only to change subject and talk about something else.

If you didn't notice, genius. He just posted proof of his wealth. A video at that.

So of course you have to attack that, so you claim its faked. But you know its not faked, so you return to talking about other stuff as fast as you can.

#18     Sep 13, 2012
  9. Which is kind of interesting atticus, instead of discussing the now, the proof, or the fake of proof, that has just been posted. You chose instead to go to age old subjects where you can better delay your own downfall, by simply changing subjects too many times to appear to know what the heck you are talking about.

#19     Sep 13, 2012
  10. You stated you'd left.

#20     Sep 13, 2012