Putting myself into Jewish shoes, I am now a Jew

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jeff700, Aug 2, 2010.

1. I read Haaretz at the time, but you seem to be right in your description. This was a stupid move from Israel, because a Lt. Colonel does not cut bushes. He was more likely in the middle of hundreds of soldiers. Israel appears bad since it is hard to engineer an excuse, and it appears weak---One Lebanese soldier gunned down the Colonel and another soldier in bad injuries.

I guess Israel would think multiple times before entering the border again, or might launch an attack to try to level the score. Apparently they did some shelling after the fire exchange, but the lebanese won the gun battle which can be a problem for Israel reputation.

#51     Aug 4, 2010
  2. LOL!!! Psychotic anti jewish fantasies.. LOL!! What a crackpot!! ROFLMAO

#52     Aug 4, 2010
  3. I'd like to be civilized but it seems to be impossible around here.
    I only defended myself when you initiated the foul air by pejoratively using the term Marxist to refer to my take. Of course it is undeniably Marxist but its the spirit in which it was used. Maybe I overreacted by calling you a mutant and I'll apologize for that. I won't retract my citing the brainwashing inherent in the rights beliefs though; at least not on the part of the under $200K class.
    How about power to the taxpayers? Everybodies onboard with that. Question is which taxpayers? I've lived in the real world and wealth redistribution happens way before any of it ever makes it to a paycheck. I know... but then who's going to get my bags? Unless we fast forward somehow to the Jetsons there's always going to be the greater fool. I'm not talking about the
    fat useless wife beater the right holds up as the poster child for
    Obamacare. Anybody who believes thats the rule has been watching too much Beck. I know someone who's head of hr at a mid-sized ins. firm and she tells me every position they float is responded to with hundreds of resumes; credentialed, degreed and overqualified. Theres a certain prevalent mindset that believes its alright to ship jobs over to where 4 year olds have flies flying around them and will work for a cup of rice a day.
    Learn to fake sincerity, you've got it made, same goes for ignoring shame. That kid should pick himself up by his bootstraps or take some Tony Robbins classes.

#53     Aug 4, 2010
  4. Ricter

Ricter

+1. That "mindset" you mention is of course capitalism (not to be confused with entrepreneurialism).

#54     Aug 4, 2010
  5. Please elaborate on what you believe the differences to be. I'm aware of course of the dictionary definitions of them but as they relate to morality. Is one any different than the other in that context? I'm apprehensive about the risk in admitting you don't know something around here, not from you so much, but from
    ....them!

#55     Aug 4, 2010
  6. The following caracater sums it all up. The keg reads "Southern Lebanon" and the lighter is Israel.

[​IMG]

#56     Aug 4, 2010
  7. The answer is that there is no difference. An entrerpeneur is very much a capitalist by any commonly accepetd deffinition of the term.

#57     Aug 4, 2010
  8. Jeff700

Jeff700

hey Israel shills

take a look at the truth getting organized

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

this is nothing what United Muslim world will do after you attack Iran in November

10 million dead muslims will kill 1 million jews

but they don't care, they will see that as victory

Israel will hit major cities with Nukes. But the horde you unleash will be unstoppable

Tick tok tick tok November 2010 :cool:

#58     Aug 4, 2010
  9. didn't sameeh/wael say that an attack on iran was immenent a few years ago?? :D

#59     Aug 4, 2010
  10. Jeff700

Jeff700

[​IMG]

• 11.jpg
      File size:
      24.7 KB
      Views:
    #60     Aug 4, 2010