Putting myself into Jewish shoes, I am now a Jew

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jeff700, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Maybe it's because of your psychic marxist super hero powers....

#41     Aug 3, 2010
  2. Jeff700

Jeff700

You know how I shut up one of your AIPAC shills the other day

I told him.

You are a scum because you don't even care about Jews, your ass is parked in US somewhere probably and if Iran manages to swing a chemical rocket to Israel, you are far away, not your problem.

You are a shill for war because your ass is not on the line.

Logic maybe doesn't apply to Extreme Jews but last I checked. If you are pro war where Israel attacks first another country that didn't declare war on Israel...... that makes you evil.

You know Evil as in, kind a person that should smoke in jail. Like...Forever.

You can pretend to be a patriot and all that. But you are an evil coward. That is all you are.

You are deluded too, if you think that God will look at you and say "good job".

If you think that non-jews especially Muslims will go to hell that means there is no difference what so ever between YOU and some MUJAHEDIN idiot out there

The only difference is he is not a coward to pick up a gun, and you are

#42     Aug 3, 2010
  3. For a change, someone, who is not Jewish or Muslim, understands both assholes.

#43     Aug 3, 2010
  4. Not at the border trading, it was INSIDE Lebanese territories. Fucking arrogant pieces of shit had the audacity to cry to the Security Council after one of their colonels got killed. The fumiest part, UN Peace keepers testified that the Zionist assholes penetrated Lebanese territories.

#44     Aug 3, 2010
  5. Jeff700

Jeff700

US/Israel and to some degree England worked very hard to keep muslims divided in many ways

not that keeping them divided is too hard, muslims being bit primitive infighting etc

But after Israel/US combo attack Iran, I know for a fact Muslims will unite.

This is THE single BIGGEST strategic mistake in existence of zionist agenda

Funny how Countries around the world and middle east are not afraid of Russia and China bombing them and ruining them.

They are afraid of Zionists.

And Zionists have the audacity to claim they are the "good guys"

pathetic :p

#45     Aug 3, 2010
  6. No, because your'e simple.

#46     Aug 4, 2010
  7. LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!!

[​IMG]

#47     Aug 4, 2010
  8. I'm simple, yet you're the one who has to resort to personal attacks in lieu of a thoughtful debate... LOL!!!!

Power to the people man!!!!

#48     Aug 4, 2010
  9. Jeff700

Jeff700

You are saying power to the people ?!?!?!?!

LOL

You represent 2% of people, the maniacal ones hell bent on dominating the world through financial debt and military force

AIPAC and FED is your people

but not for much longer :cool:

#49     Aug 4, 2010
  10. How do I represent 2% of people? What are you talking about? You crackpots need to lay off the drugs...

#50     Aug 4, 2010