Putting myself into Jewish shoes, I am now a Jew

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jeff700, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Jeff700

Jeff700

You are forgetting that you are talking to a person far more informed than Jewish controlled Major Media in US allows people to be.

Israel is practicing very guile slow motion extermination of Palestinians.

Israel is deporting kids born in Israel so they don't pollute "Jewish" blood line.

Israel is putting to jail a muslim young man for sleeping (having sex with) a Jewish girl

Even though Girl says she wanted to sleep with him, government is charging him with rape. (they r both adults too)

THAT'S ISRAEL

THAT'S THE ATTITUDE OF JEWISH SUPERIORITY

AND WHAT YOUR MOSSAD DOES TRAFFICS IN PALESTINIAN KIDS WITH RUSSIAN MOB AND PALESTINIAN ORGANS

THAT'S ISRAEL

THE CRIMINAL NAZIS OF 2010

#31     Aug 3, 2010
  2. Jeff700

Jeff700

well I hope u r right

But I don't trust Israelis that they never crossed the border, maybe they didn't maybe they did.

They lied so many times I no longer believe them.

#32     Aug 3, 2010
  3. I believe people understand what "cutting bushes at the borders" mean. It can mean entering to test assumptions on the enemy, planting some monitoring devices, etc. Who cuts trees in the summer in the middle east? If anything, they would want shady trees to hang under, and the trees may have no leaves as a result of the heat and lack of water.

#33     Aug 3, 2010
  4. jem

jem

I was looking at that muslim conquests map and I was wondering where the USA conquests map was.

And if you turn your conversation to economic conquests... I was wondering where all the undermarket oil, gas and mineral rights are.

The only ones we have are the ones we give away to corps like BP.

Hey why the hell are we giving our oil to BP anyway?

#34     Aug 3, 2010
  5. Precisely. Who owns all the rocks and how did they come to own them?

#35     Aug 3, 2010
  6. Ahh yes. And here's where we segway into the Marxist argument against the existence of private property...

#36     Aug 3, 2010
  7. jem

jem

thast pretty easy.

The people who own the land own the rights unless the rights were severed by previous owners.

If the government owns the land than the citizens that government works for own the rights.

#37     Aug 3, 2010
  8. Ahh I see the slogans have successfully been inserted in your mind where meaning once was. Another successful mutation.

#38     Aug 3, 2010
  9. If that were coherent or made any sense at all, I'd be happy to debate you. However, it doesn't so I can't.

"power to the people" :)

#39     Aug 3, 2010
  10. ...yea sure, english your second language? I knew everything you might have said anyway.

#40     Aug 3, 2010