Putting myself into Jewish shoes, I am now a Jew

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jeff700, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Jeff700

Jeff700

Where has Media or government or World been.

Right there watching everything that's where.

But the point is Israel is dangerous. Sure they are able to exterminate Palestinians with planned long term actions.

That's not my main beef, my beef with Israelis is that they Come into my country and subvert democratic process through organizations like AIPAC

Israel has gotten so dangerous that they will start a major War in Middle east and then they will tell USA

OK we started, you clean it up.

And we will be broke, facing complete lowering of our standard of living.

All because we collectively believe that Jews are God's people. Meanwhile they don't giva a shit about us Christians.

If I am allowed to post quotes by most powerful rabi you would see what I mean.

#21     Aug 3, 2010
  2. Let's see how this problem started. And since the land here is probably 100 times larger, I suppose a picture is worth 10,000 years...

Muslim conquests 632-732

[​IMG]

#22     Aug 3, 2010
  3. I am Protestant, not Jewish, But little else of your post made much sense either.

#23     Aug 3, 2010
  4. Jeff, try this on.

[​IMG]

#24     Aug 3, 2010
  5. Jeff700

Jeff700

So Joe what you are saying is that Israel is justified with ethnic cleansing according to 2000 year old rules of the world

so you want to go back into the past to live way warlords used to live

LOL your arguments are so weak

#25     Aug 3, 2010

6. Wheres the propeller and a wall to bob at? You gotta be a genius to want to bob at a wall.

#26     Aug 3, 2010
  7. Jeff700

Jeff700

I will be first one to say that there are good people to find wherever you go.

Unfortunately whenever a group of people like Muslims and Jews start thinking they are superior better, worth more, than other people.

That's when they become monsters capable of murder and worse.

Israeli fanatics and Muslim fanatics deserve each other. But they will find a way to start WW3 and soon. I have no doubt.

#27     Aug 3, 2010
  8. I'm on board with all that. Noone gets a pass to blow up the world for the sake of religious mythologies or any other reason.

#28     Aug 3, 2010
  9. If there were ethnic cleaning the newly coined "palestinians" would all eb dead, or gone. Not like Israel couldn't kill off all those cockroaches if they wanted to. The fact is they are growing faster than ever, with widespread immigration to the territories from other arab nations.

LOL Your arguments are so weak.

#29     Aug 3, 2010
  10. Skirmishes on Lebanon border, as a result of Israel cutting bushes at the border. A Lt. Col. from Israel is dead. We shall see if Israel's latest threats to Lebanon have teeth, or they were mainly empty words. If Israel does nothing, it means no war with Iran and Lebanon would understand from it that 2006 was a victory for them.

My guess is that this incident would lead to peace. I wish more peace for our world.

#30     Aug 3, 2010