Putting myself into Jewish shoes, I am now a Jew

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jeff700, Aug 2, 2010.

1. maxpi

maxpi

What next? A couple hundred million people marching on Israel through Megiddo?

#11     Aug 2, 2010
  2. Jeff700

Jeff700

What's next?

Next is millions of dead Jews and Muslims in World War 3 which israel is about to start with Iran.

No doubt first we will have a false flag event blaming Iran for starting a war.

But Israel will be considered forces of Evil and I can prove it. Most Jews believe that attacking first and attacking Iran is the right thing to do.
    They actually believe that starting a war is A GOOD THING TO DO

This is why Jews are no better than muslims, you all suck ass big time.

and you will pay the price for it

Of course, we too will be screwed in US but hey we wanted an empire. And Americans bought into bringing Freedom by attacking and killing. LOL :cool:

#12     Aug 2, 2010
  3. Wow Now I am Jewish for the next 15 minutes or so.
    Well, unfortunately you can't. You are an idiot. Jews tend not to be idiots.

Well we are pretty successful. Government and FED are filled with my kind up to whazoo.
    Hmm, 25% of the nobel prize winners are jews, 10-20% of the Ivy League graduates are jews, a huge number of enterpreneurs are jews, Larry Ellison, Michael Dell, Sergei Brin (google), Mark Zuckerberg (facebook owner), thousands of other prominent successful businessmen, doctors, scientists are also jews. You on the other side are a dumb despicable jew-hating low-life.

Life is good.
    Obviously not yours. You are a stinking anti-semitic loser. LOL you're dumb, ignorant and stupid, your life is pathetic, boring, meaningless. Deal with it.

#13     Aug 2, 2010
  4. Actually this is pure bullshit since there isn't, and never was in all of history, a nation called Palestine. In fact, before the 60's people using the term "Palestinian" were talking about Jews...

#14     Aug 2, 2010
  5. +1 :cool:

#15     Aug 2, 2010
  6. Jeff700

Jeff700

rewriting history i something Israelis learned from NAZIS

well learned, well learned you nazi scum of 2010

#16     Aug 3, 2010
  7. Jeff700

Jeff700

I already stated I wouldn't want to convert to your NAZI religion in a million years.

You people believe you are superior, just like NAZIS you will fall

#17     Aug 3, 2010
  8. Jeff700

Jeff700

I wonder how supportive you will continue to be of Israel and their force of domination over US government when they start a WW3 in November of this year.

kiss your lifestyle and trading goodbye

PS i used to like you, but you are a victim of Media Psyop as well. Which basiclly means your thinking ability was never that good.

I feel genuinely sorry for you. I hope you get well soon.

#18     Aug 3, 2010
  9. I forgot what this guy's previous alias was. The one who got banned for posting the david duke vid. What was his other alias??

#19     Aug 3, 2010
  10. Powerful picture! +100.

How did they manage to do it? Where has the world community been?

#20     Aug 3, 2010