Putting myself into Jewish shoes, I am now a Jew

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jeff700, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Jeff700

Jeff700

Wow Now I am Jewish for the next 15 minutes or so.

How does the world look.

Well we are pretty successful. Government and FED are filled with my kind up to whazoo. What's not to like. Fundamental Christians think my kind is god's chosen. Not bad Not bad.

If they think we are Chosen Ones, Heck maybe we are, not bad :)

Life is good.

---------------------------------------

But wait a minute, my Jewish brothers in banking and Government didn't stop this country from becoming broke. We are fighting muslims all over Middle East for 50 years and they are still as fierce as ever.

When things go south and it looks like they will. What will people think about us Jews. Holy shit they might even turn on us. God knows we pissed off enough muslims in middle east for several lifetimes. Now we gotta hit Iran too.

When these christian whites start rationing food they won't be so nice to Jews, some of them will start getting bad ideas. If riots start they won't care that I as a tax paying good Jewish man had nothing to do with decisions on war and economy.

They will want to kick me in the groin because I am here, While Goldman Sachs and Federal Reserve Jews and AIPAC Jews are long gone to Canada or something.

I guess I will be asking myself how did we get to this point.

But I won't be asking myself that right now, only when its too late :cool:

2. Blotto

Blotto

Rabbi Asher Meza - What is and is not a Jew

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4vEkvb0BhZc&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4vEkvb0BhZc&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

"To call someone a Jew when he does not behave like one is to ultimately desecrate G-d's name."

Be Jewish!

3. Blotto

Blotto

Rabbi Asher Meza

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g9UhUHUSceM&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g9UhUHUSceM&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Be Jewish!

4. i actually know a few poor Jews. not everyone is rich like you think

5. Jeff700

Jeff700

just for the record I would never actually convert

being Jewish is just like being Muslim

dogmatic assholes both of them

their lives filled with feelings of superiority, bullshit worship etc

seriously take a good look at a "good" jew and a "good" muslim

they have so much in common it ain't even funny, heck a real Jew looks Arabic too if he's been on the sun a little

don't bother fighting with me, this is my opinion and I got a right to my opinion

6. And its not far from objective truth, which you can't expect any of here.

7. Quote from Jeff700:

being Jewish is just like being Muslim...

To be Muslim:

clerics convincing teenagers and women to strap on explosives and go blow up large groups of civilians in the name of Allah

Go into a worldwide rage when their "prophet" is used in a cartoon. And issue Fatwahs for the cartoonist's death.

at war with almost every other religion and many governments (Buddhism, Hinduism, Philippines, Russia/China, Christianity, etc. etc.)

Think its fine for fathers to bash their own daughter's head in with a large rock, because he THINKS she may have been sexually

think its fine to execute people who decided to no longer be a Muslim

carry out the overwhelming number of terrorist acts throughout the world.

treat women like they are still living in the 8th century

detests other religious minorities when they themselves are the overwhelming majority in a country

don't bother fighting with me, this is my opinion and I got a right to my opinion

you have a right to be stupid also. And we will all defend your right to be stupid :D

8. Jeff700

Jeff700

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahaahahha

you are different ?????

MOSSAD teaches that killing a non Jew is not even a crime.

Most famous Jewish Rabi are quoted that non-Jews are a waste of skin and their organs should be used to save Legit Jew's life.

and the best proof that you are no different from muslims

Is the fact that if I post these quotes with references. I will be deleted from ET and posts erased.

My Jewish friend, more and more of us don't buy your lies anymore.

Just wait few more years, more and more people will see things my way. AIPAC days are numbered. :cool:

And last but not least, MOSSAD with CIA traitors did 9/11, not muslims.

Oops I guess you thought we would all buy that one too.

9. Jeff700

Jeff700

Why do they hate Jews so much over there I wonder

Well the picture is worth a thousand words.

[​IMG]

Brought to you by US military hardware and money support.

But for the life of me I still can't figure out why they hate Jews and US :D

10. Thank you Blotto for posting these videos.

The video brings really new perspectives... I discovered and really appreciated the word Hebrew trough these...

A speaking image for me, is the first time a bird jumps from his nest and fall into the air before flying... he will need a lot of confidence ^^

A very strong part is the second video where he says " the Creator Message has never and will never be changed " speaking about the Torah.

at 6:20^^

What's an Orthodox Sinagogue ? Why Orthodox ?

#10     Aug 2, 2010