putting all my efforts

Discussion in 'Journals' started by darktrader, Apr 26, 2011.

1. moved to break even as I'm gaining $70 a little early actually...

#11     Apr 27, 2011
  2. jokepie

jokepie

Something to think over... why are you trying to short the Strongest contract (of s&P and Dow) on a UP day after a huge UP day in a BULL Market ?

I have done the mistakes that you did and around the same timeframe as you.

Its very tuf for me to tell yopu to reconsider, as I know how it feels when Trading is all you got and some one tells you you might be doing something wrong.

Anyways sisnce you are here, I believe you are openn to criticism. I am not sure if I personally recommend anyone Daytrading a futures contract for a newbie (you are a newbie untill you are not consitent winner)

gudluck.

#12     Apr 27, 2011
  3. gaining $145 now stop still at break even, and I don't take profit... my strategy is lots of small loss and a few big winners.

If only I could keep the loss small....

#13     Apr 27, 2011
  4. gaining $180 now stop always at break even anyway.... it's hard to act like this when you came from 6 consecutive days of losses... but my strategy impose to catche the big moves and try to limit losses...

#14     Apr 27, 2011
  5. gaining $200 from this current trade, I moved my stop sto -$100 for the day commission included... don't know if it is the right move but I can't lose $200 today too

#15     Apr 27, 2011
  6. reversed my position, as the dax and YM are over good supports... but maybe we are too close to the low of the day and the market could break down... this is my last trade if my stop will be hit...

#16     Apr 27, 2011
  7. moved a little up my trailing stop....

#17     Apr 27, 2011
  8. closed trade, no more trades for today... I will post a resume and P/L for today in the next post...

#18     Apr 27, 2011
  9. long again, last trade, dax and YM on good supports again...

#19     Apr 27, 2011
  10. stopped and re-enterd long for the very last trade, I sow dax and YM holding... stop very close anyway...

#20     Apr 27, 2011