Putin's Growing Popularity In America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Sep 23, 2013.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Maybe he could give some judo "lessons" to our tyrant? I'd pay big $ to see that! Lol!:D
    And yes, Cruz, and Paul are the only two politicians I have any respect for. Rand was on Fox this morning blasting John Roberts (That one IS Bush's fault), for his "love affair of Obamacare." He said if Roberts likes it so much, he should have it, and not be exempted. You think Rand Paul would have a chance of winning the nomination for the 2016 election?

2. Definitely has a chance but I prefer Cruz so far.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Me neither.

4. ==============================================

VOLGOGRAD, Russia, Dec 30 (Reuters) - A bomb blast ripped a trolleybus apart in Volgograd on Monday, killing 14 people in the second deadly attack in the southern city in two days and raising fears of further violence as Russia prepares to host the Winter Olympics.

The morning rush-hour bombing, which left mangled bodies in the street, underscored Russia's vulnerability to militant attacks less than six weeks before the Sochi 2014 Games, a prestige project for President Vladimir Putin.

Sunday's blast came less than 24 hours after a suicide bomb blast killed at least 17 people in the main railway station in the same city, a major transport hub in southern Russia.

A Reuters journalist saw the blue-and-white trolleybus reduced to a twisted, gutted carcass, its roof blown off and bodies and debris strewn across the street. Federal investigators called the blast a "terrorist act".

"For the second day, we are dying. It's a nightmare," a woman near the scene said, her voice trembling as she choked back tears. "What are we supposed to do, just walk now?"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/30/russia-trolley-attack_n_4517374.html

5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

This is Putin's fault? Is that what you're trying to say?