Putin wins 6 more years with "76%"of the vote

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

2. Ballot boxes arriving already full of votes, observer cameras blocked.. it is kind of a shame that percentage is being reported as legit in any serious media.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018

3. How about a swap of people, Russia takes the deplorables from the shit states and the US receives all the Russians who want out?

Slartibartfast likes this.
  4. I wonder of Trump recons he can still be in power by 93 years old like Robert Mugabe was anyway, he just needs an artificial brain as his own one is dying from dementia, a small one would do and he can be a big boy like Pootie and Xi.

White House officials made to sign non-disclosure agreements intended to be enforceable even after Trump leaves office.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/18/whi...gn-non-disclosure-agreements-says-report.html

They apparently signed away their rights to free speech as public servants because they figured the agreements were unenforceable. Everything is fine...

5. Putin does everything better than the US. In Russia, they only pay to get people to vote on election day.

In the United States, they pay their left voters with a monthly check and give them free healthcare.

6. Of course a lot of cons scrounge off their churches & related community I imagine? Get their illness prayed away.

Perhaps that tax free status is similar.

Ricter likes this.
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

8. Good point to a certain extent. However, church donations are after-tax contributions and many people are not able to take a tax deduction for their church contribution because they don’t itemize their deductions.

Compare the above to direct government funding of immingrants who are reminded to “not bite the hand that feeds them” in the voting booth. I say this based on personal observation in Portland, OR with new European immigrant “doctrination meetings” and from what a Romanian friend of a friend said.

9. RRY16

RRY16

The Church doesn’t pay taxes, that’s the problem and quit lying, you don’t live in Portland.

Slartibartfast likes this.
  10. Damn you are good. Yes, I don’t live in Portland. You have such amazing intellect, it is ashamed to see it wasted in a trading political forum.

Perhaps you should lead the investigation into the Trump-Russia collusion investigation? You would probably solve it in minutes.

You know where Hoffa is? How about who was really behind Kennedy’s assassination? Are there really aliens in area 51?

The world deserves to know.

#10     Mar 19, 2018
    traderob likes this.