Putin Says ‘Shrewd’ Kim Jong Un Has Outwitted Trump in Nuclear Standoff Between North Korea, U.S.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tony Stark, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

http://www.newsweek.com/vladimir-putin-praises-kim-jong-un-nuclear-standoff-778641

Putin Says ‘Shrewd’ Kim Jong Un Has Outwitted Trump in Nuclear Standoff Between North Korea, U.S.

By Maya Rajamani On 1/11/18

Russian President Vladimir Putin paid North Korea’s Kim Jong Un a compliment on Thursday, calling him a “shrewd and mature politician” whose country had come out on top in its nuclear standoff with South Korea and the U.S.

In his New Year’s address, Kim warned of “a nuclear button on the desk in [his] office” that could launch a strike anywhere in the U.S., but also spoke of easing tensions between North and South Korea “to create a peaceful environment,” prompting a series of high-level talks between the two countries.

In a meeting with Russian journalists on Thursday, Putin praised Kim for his statements and for initiating the talks, the first of which took place on Tuesday.

“I believe Mr. Kim Jong Un has certainly won this round,” Putin said, according to Russian state news outlet RT.

“He has a nuclear [charge] and a...missile with a range of up to 13,000 kilometers that can reach almost any place on Earth, or at least any territory of his potential adversary,” he added.

Putin also called Kim “shrewd and mature,” Reuters reported.

In the first of the talks between North and South Korea, North Korea said it would send a delegation to the Winter Olympic Games in Pyeongchang, South Korea, and agreed to reopen a military hotline with the South.

The “nuclear button” statement Kim made in his New Year’s Eve broadcast, meanwhile, elicited a threatening response from U.S. President Donald Trump on Twitter, in which he maintained the U.S.’s nuclear capabilities were greater than those of North Korea.

“Will someone from [Kim’s] depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!” Trump tweeted on Jan. 2.

Less, than a week later, Trump said he would “absolutely” speak with Kim on the phone.

“Sure, I always believe in talking. Absolutely I would do that, I wouldn’t have a problem with that at all,” he said.

2. Cuddles

Cuddles

I still think those ICBMs were Russian in origin

3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

I agree.Happened way to fast for Kim to have done it on his own imo.

4. Maybe some Americans will get killed.

We know you are rooting for that and seem to get a tingle up your leg every time one of our adversaries threaten us. If Kim nukes Bismarck, North Dakota you will be self-stimulating for a month- minimum.

Maybe you and Chelsea Manning should get a room together at the Motel 6 near the airport and take it to the next level.

You can't stand in the way of love.

Too bad Trump can't work a provision in to the immigration deal to deport certain Americans or trade them for newcomers who are pro-American. Might want to start packing your bags if that ever happened. If you lived in the UK you would be one of the scumbags who answered "yes" to these polls that ask whether terrorism in Britain is okay under certain circumstances.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    Tom B likes this.
  5. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Of course Putin knows Trump wouldn't do anything about it.Putin can do whatever the hell he wants while Trump is President.

6. Did you mean Obama? Becuase he did.... :D

Tom B likes this.
  7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

It's extremely disappointing that ‘Shrewd’ Lil Kim has outwitted Dotard Trump in the nuclear standoff between North Korea and The U.S.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Nope I meant Trump,because he is.

9. [​IMG]

10. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#10     Jan 12, 2018